• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is the funniest comedian currently working?

^ that reminds me. Add Adam Ferrara to the list. Not sure why he's on US Top Gear, but his standup/tv work is great.

Top Gear US is kind of sad. If you're any kind of fan of the original Top Gear, the US version just can't hold up. That's not to say it's not the best car show in America. I'm not a real big fan of his stand-up, he's a bit old school for my taste, but I have to give him respect for putting in the work over the years.

Top Gear US is kind of sad. If you're any kind of fan of the original Top Gear, the US version just can't hold up. That's not to say it's not the best car show in America. I'm not a real big fan of his stand-up, he's a bit old school for my taste, but I have to give him respect for putting in the work over the years.
Top Gear US sucks. I'm hoping its just a matter of them needing a few seasons to figure it out. But why the hell would I watch that garbage when the UK version is one of the best shows on TV and it's on pretty much all the time. Ferrara was hilarious as needles on Rescue Me, btw.

Top Gear US sucks. I'm hoping its just a matter of them needing a few seasons to figure it out. But why the hell would I watch that garbage when the UK version is one of the best shows on TV and it's on pretty much all the time. Ferrara was hilarious as needles on Rescue Me, btw.

Yeah, the original TG took a few to get good after it came back the second time. But now we're getting off topic. Funniest comedian thread, remember?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Mike Birbiglia

bahodeme

Closed Account
Lewis Black but he sometimes repeat the same joke with a slight revision.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Stephen Lynch, Patton Oswalt, Jim Norton, Jim Florentine.

with his exposure, its hard not to say louis right now... so ill say bill burr

paul mooney, patton oswalt, kevin hart, bill cosby "himself" is a classic, i enjoyed mitch hedberg while he was actually alive, not just to be trendy, the amazing johnathon (borderline standup) is really funny... thinking about it, it might be easier to say who i DONT like... dane cook.

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
Key & Peele are pretty funny. I don't always like their delivery, I hate watching them between skits on their show, it's too forced & fake when they are trying to act real. I like their skits though.

This is one of my two favorites!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
We make the mistake that we are only going for the human comedians!

The Dog beats the whole guys you posted :1orglaugh

Actually, this guy is hilarious.