• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is still using a heating?

It's may 30th and I'm freezing my ass off. It's in the 40s right now.

I had to turn on the heat.

Edit: lol "a heating." Pardon me - englishing is my first language.

The month of May started out cooler than normal, I only use heat when absolutely necessary even in the coldest months as I can’t sleep if it is too hot in the house. I generally use a heavy blanket or electric blanket and keep the heat off as much as possible.
We are back to typical muggy humid North Carolina temperatures now.
I finally have my base tan for the summer after a slow start this year.

AC has been on for the past week. Not only did we beat the highest Memorial Day weekend temps in history we smashed the old record. Fucking sucks tho because I work outdoors and this is the busy season. :( I look forward to coming home to a cool 68 degrees ;)

It's may 30th and I'm freezing my ass off. It's in the 40s right now.

I had to turn on the heat.

Edit: lol "a heating." Pardon me - englishing is my first language.

I would gladly trade places with you. It's gonna 90+ tomorrow. Gonna be sweating my nuts off. Gonna have to go extra on my little guys with the Gold Bond powder

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
40? Weakling.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
3rd floor and windows kept the place temperature self controlled without using heating or cooling since March. That all changed this past weekend. Installed the AC. Sun beatting on the roof with a brick exterior = oven.

I hate heat. I can always put on a sweater for the cold but I can only take off so much clothing and still sweat. These conditions are going to last into September. I'm gonna fix the upcoming situation this weekend.

3rd floor and windows kept the place temperature self controlled without using heating or cooling since March. That all changed this past weekend. Installed the AC. Sun beatting on the roof with a brick exterior = oven.

I hate heat. I can always put on a sweater for the cold but I can only take off so much clothing and still sweat. These conditions are going to last into September. I'm gonna fix the upcoming situation this weekend.

as others pointed out, I really shouldn't be complaining. In fact, I was just rubbing it in.

We have the best summers up here, folks. But we're a bunch of stuck up assholes so you prob don't want to move up here.

why am I getting [nobabe]deja vu[/nobabe] right now?