• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

***Who is lurkingdirk?***

Is there more to him than just reach-arounds and Cedric's fish and chips?

Please advise.

I will not divulge anything about him but he is deeper than you can ever imagine. Nice try on making some proverbial thread for high thread counts though! Next time do not whore out one of my boys!

:nono:

Would it make you feel any better if I told you that I have a couple of orange and black icing pumpkin shaped cupcakes that I am willing to share?

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Please understand that it gives him a major woody just knowing you are pondering this question. :rolleyes:

Truth be known, he's a guy who stands people up for pre-arranged and mutually-agreed upon sexual trysts at the Motel 6 in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. He claims all he could find was the Motel 5. I don't believe him.

That is all I have to say about this subject.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Why should we tell you anything about The Dirk?

Please understand that it gives him a major woody just knowing you are pondering this question. :rolleyes:

Truth be known, he's a guy who stands people up for pre-arranged and mutually-agreed upon sexual trysts at the Motel 6 in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. He claims all he could find was the Motel 5. I don't believe him.

That is all I have to say about this subject.

:1orglaugh

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
You will never, ever, ever know that he has jizzed in your coffee. Until you taste it.
The problem is, he does it a lot, so that strange coffee that You Might think normal in your coffee could actually be dirk.

I feel the end of the internet is near. If this topic is worthy of a thread, there truly is end in sight.

Please don't insinuate that this thread may not be of any substance. Or else I will have to go back and fight on a political thread.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Good dood....