• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] Who is blonde please?

Hey guys I need help on this...
IMG-20231114-WA0025.jpg
IMG-20231114-WA0024.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20231114-WA0023.jpg
    IMG-20231114-WA0023.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG-20231114-WA0022.jpg
    IMG-20231114-WA0022.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
You are the man. Thanks for that. How can I change it to "SOLVED"?
Method #1 = Click the x3 dots in the top right of the thread and then click 'edit thread'; click the status arrow ahead of the thread title and change it to [SOLVED]

If you can't do that...

Method #2 = Click the report button underneath a post in said thread and ask for it to be marked solved. A moderator will then do it in due course.

I did it myself in this instance havng read your post but you'll know what to do in future.

Method #1 = Click the x3 dots in the top right of the thread and then click 'edit thread'; click the status arrow ahead of the thread title and change it to [SOLVED]

If you can't do that...

Method #2 = Click the report button underneath a post in said thread and ask for it to be marked solved. A moderator will then do it in due course.

I did it myself in this instance havng read your post but you'll know what to do in future.
Thank you so much for the info. I was trying to learn that but you know what there is nothing shows "edit thread" when I click on top right. There is "share", "bookmark", "#1". That's all, unless I am looking the right place...

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
Thank you so much for the info. I was trying to learn that but you know what there is nothing shows "edit thread" when I click on top right. There is "share", "bookmark", "#1". That's all, unless I am looking the right place...
This isn't a 2-step process so if #1 doesn't work, simply move on to #2. Part #1 doesn't have to work in order for you to move onto part #2.

Here's another way of illustrating it:

MESH93S_o.png

So in your case, all you need to do is click the report button and ask for threads to be marked solved in the future until you find yourself able to do method #1 instead.

Some people on this board will be able to mark their own threads solved whereas others won't. It's to do with the amount of time that has passed since you first created the thread and/or user status like no. of posts/reaction score that determine whether people can or can't do it via method #1.

So if you click the menu highlighted as 1 and you can't see any option to 'edit thread' and change its status - then it means you can only get it changed by following the alternative method which is simply to click report and type a message requesting it to be marked solved.