• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[NEEDS ID] Who is “Alannah” from FTV Girls?

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
It must be a re-release of old content. If you look at the gallery thumbnails on indexxx you can see this on there from 2013 so her bio refers to the actual age she was when it was shot.

As good as FTV Girls / Milfs is they have a really shit website and its hard to make sense of what is going on or navigate between models in their directory or something.

I'd like to think paid subscribers get a better experience.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Interesting.
Looking at her indexxx entry they have the ftv sets up at the top with a March 17, 2024 date. However, if you look down those same sets appear with a February 2, 2013 date. Are they now like the Score Group recycling the photosets and videos?

I'd like to think paid subscribers get a better experience.
I'd have to login to see what's going on. I don't go there much. So I'd have to check to see if my logon credentials still work over there.

Last edited:

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
@GLR340's link states 4K in the cover image so they must've upscaled the video and possibly the images too, which must be behind the whole re-release thing.

Another thing I've never understood about FTV is that they seem to have releases in "collections". e.g. you can see from her cover that it consists of "Fit, Sexy Brunette", "Resort Modellling" .. and so on. Normally you'd just have individual scenes consisting of a photo gallery and a video whereas these ones seem to come as a package as it were... consisting of various different shoots in different locations. Having never been a subscriber, I've never got to the bottom of it.