• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who Has The BEST Fast Food Fries?

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
For me I'm going with McDonald's. When I get fries at McDonald's they are hot, well-done, salty, and a bit greasy just the way I like them. Even when people go to the great In 'n' Out Burger I let them know their fries are shit and they should stop by McDonald's for fries on the way back home.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I personally like Rallies the best, then Arby's crinkle cut, then Penn Station, then Wendy's, then Arby's curly fries, after that, it's irrelevant. I'll eat almost any fries, but those are my top 5. I just love potatoes in general. Whether they're fried, mashed, or baked, scalloped or Au Grattan. In fact last week, before the shopping was done, the wife called to see what she should pick up, and all I got was a couple of orders of fries.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
We need a poll in this thread. Multiple choices to select.

I like McDonalds fries. Burger King onion rings. Burger King fries are good but not as good as McDonalds. Arby's curly fries are very good too. Roy Rogers fries, back in the day, were pretty good. I'm glad that Jack-In-the-Box left New York State thirty-five years ago. Jack-in-the-Box fries were always soggy and wilted. Sometimes they were burnt too. Not good.

Now if you like fries with your meal, then Five Guys Restaurants will be very accommodating. If you buy two hamburgers (I like them with cheese and bacon), expect enough fries to fill four plates. Plenty of food they provide. It has been years since I went to Wendys so I can't judge them. I haven't been to the newest place SmashBurger. I may try them soon.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Another place I thought of, is Quaker Steak & Lube. They have good fries, and a thing called Magna Fries, which are basically just fries slathered in cheese, bacon bits, and chives. They give you a cup of this house ranch dressing that is just to die for.

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
I'm glad that Jack-In-the-Box left New York State thirty-five years ago. Jack-in-the-Box fries were always soggy and wilted. Sometimes they were burnt too. Not good.

I like Jack In The Box Curly Fries especially when I can get them Loaded Chili Cheese style. Oh boy! Oh boy! I like Chili Fry!!!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Del Taco for me. They got those cricklecuts which work out pretty well.

If you're ever outside of the US, (ironically) one of the best is New York Fries. I mean, when "fries" are right in your name, you better make sure they are good.

McD's is good it they're fresh, but even 20 minutes out they degrade pretty quickly.

I just had A&W Rings this weekend with a friend who is over 100 years old. She says they're just as good now as they were when they literally started the franchise, so that's a pretty good endorsement.

"Did you know Jack In The Box just bought Del Taco? $575,000,000?"

Yes; yes I did. Neither chain is big in New England..

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I know Del Taco serves Burgers and Fries but I never think of ordering that in there.

Did you know Jack In The Box just bought Del Taco? $575,000,000
The burger isn't bad, I like the shredded lettuce, but the fries are on point. And no, I didn't know about that. RIP Del Taco.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
MacDonalds. As much as a hate to eat their 'food', their fries are good.