• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

WHITNEY HOUSTON Dead at 48

Mayhem

Banned
Is she the one that [NOBABE]Bobby Brown[/NOBABE] was always smacking around?

I didn't watch their reality show, but going by the commercials, it seemed like he was the one who kept getting slapped around.

Anyway, this is so regrettable in so many ways. Truly a voice from God, bazillions of people adoring her, all wasted. I'm sorry she died, but it's not like we were going to see more of her anyway.

RIP

Deepcover

Closed Account
So you wish that she really is dead because you don't like the inconvenience of a hoax?

Wow!

I didn't say that and you need to stop putting words in ppl's mouths...What I ment to say is the media better not make a story like this up because it involves a person's death, futhermore the cause of Houston's death and location is unknown but if the reports is true with more information coming then it's unfortunate that a great person has suddenly past. Now can you imagine if the story was a hoax? A lot people would be upset. I remember reading a story a couple years ago the media wrongfully reported Bob Hope's death...Bob Hope was still alive and happened to read the story in the papers about his death. He was very upset that the media would do such a thing and quite frankly who wouldn't be? Wouldn't you?

So I guess you misread what I was trying to say.

All great Legends die young. RIP Whitney

DR. B

Closed Account
time for youtube videos.... Here is dirk and Pirate King's wedding song

R.I.P. Whitney

I remember reading a story a couple years ago the media wrongfully reported Bob Hope's death...Bob Hope was still alive and happened to read the story in the papers about his death

That's funny shit, but it rarely happens (unless someone really fools the media)... "Say wha... I ain't dead!". :1orglaugh

Too bad. Her career could have been so much more than it was - and it was a lot.

Don't do drugs, kids. Also, don't marry controlling, violent assholes. Let this be a lesson.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Another huge loss. Too many of our most talented have passed lately. Support and hopes for family and friends.

R.I.P. Whitney :angels:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
"I will always love you" is the worst fucking song I have ever heard.

Earlier in her career she was tolerable and even sort of cute but I would never buy any of her albums.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
As bad as that song is, it was still an improvement over the original that was written and sung by Dolly Parton

Actually, when I learned Dolly Parton wrote that song, it made me revisit it. When I heard the story behind it, I finally had to love it. One song, two great artists.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.