• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which WWE Diva...

Do you think Fucks the best? I'll run down my list.

Torrie- Obviously a complete slut. Has no talents in the ring. Has posed for playboy twice now, and is married to Kidman. I'd bet she is good.

Mickie-Has posed nude before with fingers in her pussy. She is very busty with her recent new set of tits. Is engaged to Kenny of the Spirit Squad.

Lita- Rumor has it, when she was traveling to be trained, she would have gangbangs with men for free training, and even took a load of piss in the face. Probibley the nastiest in terms of anal, toys, and gb stuff.

Trish- Incredible body with lots of curves. She knows how to use them too, being a former fitness model. Seems like she would give great head, has the lips for it. Great ass for fucking also..

You make your choice. Trish is my choice

Trish is one of my top chioces too. Although I also have to add Candice Michelle. I bet she'd be a great cock rider. I'd bend her forwards, bend her backwards and she looks like the kind of woman who'd like to give and receive. imagine having her sit on your face while she sucks you off. Candice is probably a screamer too.

I love Trish heaps and torrie would be good too cause of her looks

member006

Closed Account
jumbo_jim said:
I imagine Stacy would be the best but think Melina would be the dirtiest.

Why would you think Melina? She plays dirty I'll give her that much. She cried wolf and sued saying someone made a pass at her. BooHoo lmao

Sorry but she caused a acquaintance of mine a lot of grief. I hate self serving bitches.

torrie is my definition of a fantasy girl. i would do anything and everything to her. so hot! then trish and lita. lita probably gives good head.

stacey is my favourite but Trish has such a dirty sex face so I have to give it to her. plus I love a woman that has something for me to grab onto.

Lita- Rumor has it, when she was traveling to be trained, she would have gangbangs with men for free training, and even took a load of piss in the face. Probibley the nastiest in terms of anal, toys, and gb stuff.
Even though that's totally not true, I picked Lita. I mean DAMN just look at her!

No longer a WWE Diva but still stunning. If we are including former divas then Christy would be just behind Stacy for me.

Most ex divas are fine but I imagine Ivory would be extremely dirty and quite high in my want to screw list.

My first pick would be Victoria, I think she is gorgeous. Then Stacey would be a close second. And Melina third.

Who the hell am I kidding, I love them all.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
victoria looks like she effs like a champ!!
Mickie James looks like the biggest slut w/ her softcore past and all!!
trish ................i would eat a mile of her crap to see where it came from!!:D