• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which way would you give Playboy Playmate Tiffany Taylor some cum?

Which way would you like to give Playboy Playmate Tiffany Taylor your cum?

• I´d spray the cum all over her face

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wanna cum in her mouth and she swallows

Votes: 54 21.2%
  • I wanna cum in her mouth and she spits

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I wanna cum on/between her boobs

Votes: 46 18.0%
  • I wanna cum inside her pussy

Votes: 86 33.7%
  • Other (please specifiy in a post)

Votes: 21 8.2%

• Total voters
Plenty of jizz for her face, mouth, tits, and hair!!!

Might have to squeeze out the last few drops onto her ass, if she requests it...

;)

I'd get one of those Hot Wheel toy race tracks, put her face at the finish line, put myself at start, and you see where im goin with this.

It might be different with some other girls.....but even with those bigs tits, I'd be drilling her from behind, then grab her shoulders and empty it all inside. No question.

whoohoo!
:nannerf1:

Thank god this thread was revived. The suspense of not knowing where horny degenerates are going to blow their load on some girl they'll never fuck was just killing me.

georges

Staff member
definitely give her a good throatfucking before blowing a megaload in her throat.

You know what I would do, I would cum in a jar and send it to her house along with a sample of my blood, urine and feces. I would write her a letter in my own blood telling her that she needs to some with me away from all the bad people and then I would stand on her front lawn whilst it rained and then I would follow her everywhere she went. Which would after a while obviously lead to an inevitable conclusion.............

In her mouth and her swallowing like a good girl that she is.

i've been to the hooters in rockville MD that she once worked in

35% want to fuck her.
31% want to use her as target practice.
24% only want a blow job.
8% have no clue where to do her.

All in all 65% do not know what a pussy is for. You guys wonder why girls would rather fuck their plastic "friend" or have sex with other girls.
Poor bastards would rather Have a bird in the hand than Hide the bird in the Bush.