• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which tail is more interesting?

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
:wtf:

A corvette... :pukey:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
*waiting for Got Gisele to answer*

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
What is wrong with the Corvette? ;)

It's a plastic tub of crap that can't go around corners.... I should know, I crashed one of those because the ancient suspension system they put on them couldn't handle a road that wasnt perfectly smooth while at the same time not being perfectly straight.

It's a plastic tub of crap that can't go around corners.... I should know, I crashed one of those because the ancient suspension system they put on them couldn't handle a road that wasnt perfectly smooth while at the same time not being perfectly straight.

They corner about the same as the AMC Pacer. Just horrible.

They are, however, a lot of bang for the buck. You get a pretty sexy looking sports car for a lot less than most other sports cars. But yeah. Not much performance.

Now if that had been a Nissan GTR, then which tail is more interesting, Anders? Check out the GTR. That shit's serious.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
They corner about the same as the AMC Pacer. Just horrible.

They are, however, a lot of bang for the buck. You get a pretty sexy looking sports car for a lot less than most other sports cars. But yeah. Not much performance.

Now if that had been a Nissan GTR, then which tail is more interesting, Anders? Check out the GTR. That shit's serious.

Now you´re talking.

Me and a couple of friends of mine imported and tricked out a Nissan Skyline R33... Now that´s some serious tail.

And holy smokes that thing handled.

Only problem was that the steering wheel was on the wrong side.... :hairpull:

I prefer the one I can put my penis into.

I guess that doesn't narrow it down. bahahahahahahababhahabhabhabhabhabhabhabahahahahahahahai'msofuckingfunnygavahbahahabahabahbahabhabha

Now you´re talking.

Me and a couple of friends of mine imported and tricked out a Nissan Skyline R33... Now that´s some serious tail.

And holy smokes that thing handled.

Only problem was that the steering wheel was on the wrong side.... :hairpull:

The newer, high end Nissans are just ridiculous. They have corrected all their earlier handling issues, added unbelievable horsepower, and their acceleration is pretty much killing everyone else.

I want to drive your tricked out R33. Sounds awesome.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
The newer, high end Nissans are just ridiculous. They have corrected all their earlier handling issues, added unbelievable horsepower, and their acceleration is pretty much killing everyone else.

I want to drive your tricked out R33. Sounds awesome.

It was... until one of the mechanics got his hands on it and decided to go for a swim... in the winter... on a lake he thought was frozen... without removing himself from the car first....

Stupid muppet....

Come to think of it... a lot of cars have gone that way around me and my friends... high speeds are fun, especially in the winter.

For being more interesting - the female's is more interesting. You don't see one of those naked outdoors everyday. But you can see 'Vettes most any time of the day.

However in the long run, the Corvette would be less expensive and cause fewer headaches....

Sorry to hear that the bag of rise is more popular than the famous American sport car.

But matters of taste can not argue with.

It was... until one of the mechanics got his hands on it and decided to go for a swim... in the winter... on a lake he thought was frozen... without removing himself from the car first....

Stupid muppet....

Come to think of it... a lot of cars have gone that way around me and my friends... high speeds are fun, especially in the winter.

I actually learned to drive on a frozen lake, in a three-on-the-tree Lada. My cousin, who drives race car, taught me. It was quite fun.

The ice was thick enough, though. No issues there.

Sorry 'bout your Nissan. And your friend, if I read your post right.

Also, motorcycles are better than cars. You'd like mine. Even though it is designed for cruising comfort, I've had it up to 130 MPH (@210 KPH), plenty of throttle left.

:rubbel:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I'm meh towards cars and the girl is very meh.

I'll take Bethanie Badertscher for $500 please, Alex.