• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which one makes the most sense?

1. Keeping a relatively brand new car that you got for hardly anything... which has the potential to be a good runner for years to come.

Or...

2. Buy a thirty-six year old used car for 95 million dollars that sat in the garage all last year, didn't run, and was in and out of the mechanic's shop during that same time.

Fuck Elway and Bowlen.

:D

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
You should probably use number of seasons Manning's been in the NFL instead of his age. It's a valid point either way. Of course you could go with number of pro-bowls, number of MVP's, number of super bowls, number of super bowl MVP's, and compare that to what point in his career that Elway won back-to-back super bowls. You have to realize that when Elway looks at Manning, he sees himself.

You should probably use number of seasons Manning's been in the NFL instead of his age. It's a valid point either way. Of course you could go with number of pro-bowls, number of MVP's, number of super bowls, number of super bowl MVP's, and compare that to what point in his career that Elway won back-to-back super bowls. You have to realize that when Elway looks at Manning, he sees himself.

I'm not denying his (Manning's) past records. But that is exactly what they are -- PAST. Right now he's 36 years old, coming off neck injuries, hasn't played for a full year.

One man does not make a super bowl. Last time I looked their were 22 other players on the team (offense / defense/ punter / fg kicker, that had to play their game at a level that would also contribute a trip to the super bowl.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I said you had a valid point-

It's a valid point either way.

Elway was 38 when he won his first Super Bowl and I'm sure if you made the "Manning's too old" argument to Elway he'd be a lot less nice about it.

I said you had a valid point- Elway was 38 when he won his first Super Bowl and I'm sure if you made the "Manning's too old" argument to Elway he'd be a lot less nice about it.

Good call.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Depends on the cars in question.

I'd take a 1976 K-code Dodge Royal Monaco over pretty much any new car...