• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which is the more attractive sounding language?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
French by far.

Have a few russian girls in my dutch language class. Mind, if I have to choose between Russian and Dutch for the prettier language, it'll be the Russian. But it's a fairly rough sounding language still.

Between Russian and French, it'll definitely be French.
I'm Dutch myself and i don't like the way it sounds, German too.. sounds terrible!

Why am I suddenly thinking of Ivana Humpalot?..........

Weirdly out of the two, French is no doubt the nicer language to listen to but I get turned on more by Russian because it reminds me of the Russian girls that have turned me on over the years. Not to discount the trouser-tent inducing powers of Anissa Kate and Laure Sainclair.

Out of Dutch and German, German is much harsher and Dutch seems melodic at times. Although that maybe because when I think of German I think of "Vorsprung durch Technik" and when I think of Dutch I think of "Sylvie Van der Vaart."

Hmm...pretty being the prerequisite I am going to have to say French. However, the one which turns me on the more is Russian.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Isn't it obvious? It's Klingon.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Still remember the screaming matches my grandparents had in Russian when I was a kid. Rough shit whatever they said.

Я отрежу тебе голову!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
It's neither!

It's either Italian or Spanish.

And I'm melting away when a hot girl talks English with a British accent to me! :flame: