• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which Hockey Character Do You Miss Most ?

Facetious

Moderated
There's many ! and I'll leave the table clear for you guys, but Ken Daneyko :rofl2: comes to mind with his conscienceless character and sizable accumulation of penalty minutes :ban: :D and most of all, his physical appearance.

Hope he's on the clear path again !

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I miss Wayne Gretzky as a player, but he's coaching now instead.

I always wanted to see what would happen if you had Probert and Claude Lemieux back facing each other in their primes. :1orglaugh

I always miss Chris Simon. He's always suspended for one reason or another. Every once in awhile he makes a guest appearance and tries to kill someone.

Of course I miss the Hanson brothers too! Old time hockey!!!

Bob Probert,Marty McSorley,Tiger Williams,Dave Schultz,Randy Holt,Steve Durbano,Nick Fotiu,Dave Semenko,Tim Hunter,Basil McRae....
The list goes on.

Tie Dome

Jay Caufield

Gary Risling

Stu Grimson

Paul Baxter

Terry O'Reilly

Dave Brown

I think Hockey needs to bring fighting back. As evidenced by most of the names people mentioned...Hockey just isn't the same without the Tough Guys. The great scary dudes...I miss them. The Grim Reaper...Probby...Joey Kocur....who was the big fighter that Mike Keenan liked when he coached the Blackhawks back in the day...the dude was a maniac, had long hair...could barely skate straight...he was awesome. Dave something I think?

I think Hockey needs to bring fighting back. As evidenced by most of the names people mentioned...Hockey just isn't the same without the Tough Guys. The great scary dudes...I miss them. The Grim Reaper...Probby...Joey Kocur....who was the big fighter that Mike Keenan liked when he coached the Blackhawks back in the day...the dude was a maniac, had long hair...could barely skate straight...he was awesome. Dave something I think?

I think you're thinking of Dave Manson. Though I don't specifically remember him with long hair. But he might have had it at one point.

Here's a great site for those of us who like the fighting and the tough guys:
http://www.hockeyfights.com

The Mario Lemieux/Jaromir Jagr tandem of the Penguins.

Of course Wayne... goes without saying.

I'd like to see "old time hockey" make a comeback. Screw this "new hockey" crap that isn't even Hockey. Bettman has pretty much taken the game and turned it into something else. I wanna see bones shatter, heads split, blood dripping from an ear or two. Yeah, the goons. We need to take down the nets over the crowd so those OC Duck fans have to actually watch instead of talking on their cell phones and checking their makeup. Get rid of all the extra officials too. They just get in the way and you can't get away with sucker punching the goalie in the back of the head anyrmore. That's the shit I miss.

^We've had our differences, but what you just said there constitutes a damn good post.

I wholeheartedly agree. Somewhere around 1995, I stopped liking hockey as much, and I couldn't understand why. It's because it started to change, I soon realized. Today we've got sometimes 8-10 pure finesse players on one team. And if we're lucky, 3 or 4 guys who can deliver a big hit. IMO this ratio used to be reversed AND THEN SOME.