• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which Country Has The Best Intelligence Agency?

I think Mossad is overrated. Yes, they probably carry out the most assassinations next to maybe the CIA/SVR, but look at the number of times they are caught or heavily suspected. Not a good sign of a spy agency.

On the other hand, there are several economic powerhouses whose spy agencies you probably never even heard of. Economic success + Low profile spy agency? I'd say there is a connection there.
Combine that with countries that have "powerful passports", ie passports that get you into the most countries without a visa. That's a huge tool for spy agencies.

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018...-most-powerful-passport-in-the-world/10363766

So my top agency would be the Japanese one. Heck, they are so secretive you probably can't even name them. My best guess would either be the NPA (National Police Agency) or PSIA (Public Security Intelligence Agency), but unlike every other country these are not dedicated foreign intelligence agencies (at least on paper). Japan had a huge & successful spy network in WWII (from Pearl Harbor and across Asia) and the post-war demilitarization would have been an excellent cover to rebuild the network undetected. They have the technology, budget, diplomatic/business relations (how easy would it be to send spies as "Japanese businessmen"?), combined with the fact the world doesn't even seem to know they exist make them modern ninjas in my book.

Along those lines, the French DGSE and German BND would round out my Top 3 given their passport power & economic status, as well as general necessity of a good intel agency.

While not a passport powerhouse, India's RAW would interest me too. India has invested a LOT into IT (both infrastructure and training), and with the HUGE number of it's citizens overseas it's an ideal environment for spies. Wherever you are in the world, you probably have seen an increase in Indian immigrants/students. And again, their spy agency is very low profile, they are a nuclear power with a huge military, so it makes sense the RAW is something to look out for.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

Since our intelligence agencies (and those of more than a few other countries) feed them intel on request, they should be pretty darn good, eh? :D

I've never really checked, but I wonder if there's an intelligence version of the Cranston Amendment? I mean, if you're entitled to free money, you should be entitled to free intel too, right? It's only fair. :dunno:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
fiveeyes_l.jpg

1) MSS (China)
2) Mossad (Israel)
3) SVR (Russia)
4) MI6 (UK)
5) CSIS (Canada)

Honorable Mentions : CIA (USA), RAW (India)

1) MSS (China)
2) Mossad (Israel)
3) SVR (Russia)
4) MI6 (UK)
5) CSIS (Canada)

Honorable Mentions : CIA (USA), RAW (India)

CIA is number one. No doubt about it. CIA is ranked as the best because of their global reach, their funding and their technological capabilities. The CIA is literally watching the entire world. That's because they have the budget for it. Here in the states we've given our military and IC an unlimited budget, essentially a blank check. That's put them ahead of every other intel agency. MI6 is right up there with the CIA. They're the godfather of the IC. They developed the modern methods that intel agencies used. SVR is pretty solid too. Where they excel is in their penetration capabilities. Go back to the Cold War and see how many moles the Soviets were able to place in the west. Even to this day they still excel at that. See the Illegals Program we busted in 2010. Mossad is top notch in one area: operations. They don't have the global reach of the CIA or MI6 but they have excellent operational capabilities. The number of operations Mossad has done is incredible. From the Eichmann capture to Operation Wrath of God to their current day assassinations of Iranian scientists. Mossad is top notch in that area

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
tumblr_mw6lujTT4u1snhuwgo1_500.gif

The answer is Israel.
After all, they perpatrated the worst attack on the US ever, then blamed it on a whole entire religion and group of people, then got you to back the activity of attacking and destroying most of their neighboring countries which existed for thousands of years before they did while murdering millions in the process............and you paid for it 100% in money and lives while it didn't cost them 1 penny.
And you still haven't figured it out!!!!!!!

I'd say that was very intelligent of them. Sick and evil yes, but also very intelligent.
Then again they are the most intelligent people on the planet. So might even call them a "Master Race".

tumblr_mw6lujTT4u1snhuwgo1_500.gif

The answer is Israel.
After all, they perpatrated the worst attack on the US ever, then blamed it on a whole entire religion and group of people, then got you to back the activity of attacking and destroying most of their neighboring countries which existed for thousands of years before they did while murdering millions in the process............and you paid for it 100% in money and lives while it didn't cost them 1 penny.
And you still haven't figured it out!!!!!!!

I'd say that was very intelligent of them. Sick and evil yes, but also very intelligent.
Then again they are the most intelligent people on the planet. So might even call them a "Master Race".

Some would say ‘killed a US President’ and nobody batted an eye......

If we can rate an intelligence agency as "the best" and cite examples, can they really be "the best?" the whole premise of this thread is stupid.

that said, after 9/11, human intelligence (HUMINT, you know, good old-fashioned spies) was pointed out as a serious deficiency with U.S. intelligence despite our technological advantages (SIGINT). Israel on the other hand has been able to infiltrate Hamas and Hezbollah and the Iranian islamic revolution.

I'm going to go with the Mossad. Remember when they terminated those Iranian nuclear scientists (allegedly) using magnetic bombs on their vehicles? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

but what the fuck do any of us really know?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
So they murdered a bunch of scientists from Iran and this is a good thing?
A legal thing? Justified how?
Imagine if Iranians killed israel scientists?
Why that would be TERRORISM!.
Funny how the aggressors always point the finger the other direction. Always the victim. Everybody wants to hurt them.
meanwhile.......
haha haha but when you control the media haha i guess haha anythings possible haha haha.

Sad how people can still possibly buy into it. Believe their lies and actually defend them.
But they defend them because it was Muslms who did 9/11. Right, it was Muslims?
There fore israel is our friend and everybody else is our enemy (except the saudis who by the official fairytale actually did 9/11).

I mean no way it could have been israel haha.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
By definition, killings by official governments agencies can not be "Murders", if they are performed in a framework of sanctioned hit.

At least, not in regard to the country that owns the agency in question.

Every other country may see it differently, but at least one country sees it as a somehow necessary and legal act

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
That and Iran has made it clearly known that it intends to wipe Israel off the face of the map.

All is fair in love and war.

a sucker born every minute. they say it, you believe it.
Iran never said that. And there is no war between iran and israel.
although israel has been demanding for years that the USA start a war with iran and your country pays for it in your own dollars and blood.........like theyve been doing since 9/11, because muslims did 9/11 right?
Israel said that iran said that.
israel has been fighting since they existed in 1948. that's just their thing.
Iran has been around for thousands of years.
Tell me when was the last time they attacked someone.

know what, nevermind.
youre intial response was good enough. I see how youre brain functions and I'm not going to waste my time
israel is your friend. they care about you and they are always correct.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Let's be clear:

I think none of us will say that Iran is not intent and active in the destruction of Israel, and we are talking compklete destruction.

And I am absolutely on Israels side in this, and I think that their sabotage of the nuclear program in Iran, and their airstrikes are plain necessary to keep Iran from acting on their plans.

I think what pisses most of the neighbouring countries of Israel and most other enemies of Israel off the most is, that the jewish people, treated like shit for centuries, doesn't take it anymore, and strike back. And win. Many people still have trouble accepting that