• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which adult magazines have mostly nude photos?

I haven't read any adult magazines in years. I came across a recent issue of a popular adult magazine. But out of 150 pages, only a dozen or so had nude photos. The rest was mostly articles.

Are there any adult mags out there with mostly nude photos? Looking for paper magazines, not online. Thanks.

Mayhem

Banned
Playboy Special Editions (if they're still doing them) are all nude models. Playboy's Lingerie, etc.

Define adult magazine?

I always thought playboy was and continues to be the laziest of all the adult publications. Outside of the over priced special editions they were just jammed with articles I didnt care to read and maybe a smattering of heavily photo shopped pics at the centre.

In the UK at least, I used to frequently read Mayfair and Club international. The magazines themselves were good quality, the pics were well shot and it wasn't at all trashy smut. It was simple sexy pictures of attractive women. There were articles but they were a good read, I can't vouch for them recently having not bought a copy in going on 4 - 5 years. But I'd highly recommend.

Define adult magazine?

I always thought playboy was and continues to be the laziest of all the adult publications. Outside of the over priced special editions they were just jammed with articles I didnt care to read and maybe a smattering of heavily photo shopped pics at the centre.

In the UK at least, I used to frequently read Mayfair and Club international. The magazines themselves were good quality, the pics were well shot and it wasn't at all trashy smut. It was simple sexy pictures of attractive women. There were articles but they were a good read, I can't vouch for them recently having not bought a copy in going on 4 - 5 years. But I'd highly recommend.

+ 1

Playboy has some of the least appealing photos. We're in an age where men want to see women for what they are; not a glamorization.