• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Where's your ideal home?

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Where would you like to live, solely based on the environment/scenery?

I'm fond of the Southwest and mountainous regions. I love the backdrop of nothing but flatland with mesas, but I also love the idea of being up in the mountains with a lot of trees and having the ability to look at everything below me.

Gutai-Tibles-Mountains.jpg

The Gutai Mountains in the Maramureş in Romania, where my friend is from.

desert-landscape-designs-490.jpg

I love the mountains in the background and the sparse greenery that permeates the landscape.

For me, it's gotta be the desert. I'd love to have any kind of desert scenery as a backdrop, with hot weather for much of the year.

Coming in 2nd would be the Rocky Mountains. It would be awesome to live in a place with spectacular views.

Where would you like to live, solely based on the environment/scenery?

I'm fond of the Southwest and mountainous regions. I love the backdrop of nothing but flatland with mesas, but I also love the idea of being up in the mountains with a lot of trees and having the ability to look at everything below me.

Gutai-Tibles-Mountains.jpg

The Gutai Mountains in the Maramureş in Romania, where my friend is from.

That is gorgeous.

I bitch about the weather but this is the scenery where I live so this home for me.

click to enlarge

Puget Sound with the Olympic Mountains in the background. Washington state.

My ideal home would be on the Hood Canal with this view:

click to enlarge

That is gorgeous.

I bitch about the weather but this is the scenery where I live so this home for me.

click to enlarge

Puget Sound with the Olympic Mountains in the background. Washington state.

My ideal home would be on the Hood Canal with this view:

click to enlarge

I deal with the same thing, LOL Did you get hit my the storm last night?

dominoxxx

Official Checked Star Member
I grew up on the Wisconsin river. It was right in my backyard, and we had a little beachy area behind our boathouse. That makes me sound rich, but we were actually broke. The house was an inheritance, and my grandmother sold it, but someday, I want to own it again. I'm on a lake now, but it's not the same.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
This.

143489-Forests_fields_lakes_and_red_wooden_houses_Sweden.jpg

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Unlimited funds....4 homes.....Dillon, Colorado, Big Sur, California, Cannes, France and somewhere on the coast of Belize. That works for me!

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
I'm going to play it like Jagger did, unlimited funds?

A house right on the beach with big open windows and no clocks anywhere in San Diego, CA.
A log cabin with a fireplace in the master bedroom and a big spacious kitchen in Golden or Vail, CO.
A penthouse with state of the art everything and fabulous art on every wall in Manhattan, New York.
A cozy villa overlooking a large vineyard with a stable and porch swing in Tuscany, Italy.

I would actually like homes in many other places but those are my top 4. :)

Last edited:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I'm going to play it like Jagger did, unlimited funds?

A house right on the beach with big open windows and no clocks anywhere in San Diego, CA.
A log cabin with a fireplace in the master bedroom and a big spacious kitchen in Golden or Vail, CO.
A penthouse with state of the art everything and fabulous art on every wall in Manhattan, New York.
A cozy villa overlooking a large vineyard with a stable and porch swing in Tuscany, Italy.

I would actually like homes in many other places but those are my top 4. :)

When can I move in with you? :lovecoupl

If I had to work in the place I lived?

Waterfront in Chicago.

If I could live anywhere, regardless of where I lived?

South of France.

If I could have a few places to live, and didn't need to work?

Coast in South Africa. Cottage country, north of Kingston, Ontario. Red Lodge, Montana.