• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Where Were You Born, Where Did You Grow Up, And Where Do You Live Now?

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

But in all seriousness, I was born, grew up and still live in the LA area. I need to explore the world more.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Born in Greenpoint Brooklyn. When dad and mom split he bought a fixer up house in Plattekill, NY. Yea, it lived how it sounds. From a candy store on every corner to the middle of fucking nowhere.

After going from middle school to eventually graduating college in that area, I married my college girlfriend and moved to the armpit of the nation, Staten Island. Dumped her and Staten Island. Jersey was where I found myself and it was a blast.

Situations had me moving back to the Hudson Valley. I now live in Poughkeepsie. On a quiet street away from the ghetto and on the 3rd floor. Very safe. Still in a city with transportation and entertainment venues within walking distance. My job is a 10 minute drive or 20 minutes by bus. My job loves me and I love it. I work 4 10 hour days and have 3 day weekends. In 5 minutes I'm from underpants to standing on a bridge crossing the Hudson River. Beautiful. Several times a year they shoot off fireworks. This is where I will die.

...unless I get an opportunity to retire in Wisconsin. Take my k and social security and live very cheep. Enough to go to baseball games and drink Spotted Cow ale. I can die doing that too.