• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Where Were You Born, Where Did You Grow Up, And Where Do You Live Now?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Also, do you want to move somewhere else?

Born: Santa Monica, CA

Grew Up: Los Angeles, CA

Live Now: Los Angeles, CA

I am thinking about cashing out and moving to Texas. I lived in Austin, TX for 2 years and recently visited there again.
LA is turning into a typhus-infected, tent-city, third-world shithole that is also becoming more expensive by the day.

ArthurTurner

God Bless Christian Louboutin
Born: Detroit
Raised: Los Angeles and Sacramento, California
Live Now: New York City
If I moved: San Diego, Los Angeles, Miami

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Born: Ireland and have lived here all my life.

Would.love to live in a warm climate by the coast. Just too much rain in this beautiful little place:)

Born: Detroit
Raised: Los Angeles and Sacramento, California
Live Now: New York City
If I moved: San Diego, Los Angeles, Miami

Thanks for your response, Arthur. My dad was from Detroit and his parents were from Russia. I see you grew up partially in LA. Were you ever a Dodger fan and how long have you been a Yankee fan?

Born: Ireland and have lived here all my life.

Would.love to live in a warm climate by the coast. Just too much rain in this beautiful little place:)

Ireland is a beautiful country. I hope to visit there one day. The Irish have contributed greatly to America especially in areas of government, law enforcement, and entertainment. There are many Irish stand-up comics too. You guys are some of the best storytellers also. Respect.:glugglug:

Thanks for your response as well, Harpsman.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Born, raised, and live in the suburbs of Cleveland Ohio.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Born: Indiana University Hospital, downtown.
Raised: Bounced between the ghetto, the rich side of town, whereever we could find a place and if mom was working. (She had this habit of spending too much money and not appreciating the husband.. he was a blue collar dude that made 20-30 bucks per hour at a metal polishing joint.)
(Oh wait, that might not make sense... how he was earning that kinda bank in the 80s/90s, and yet we had no money.. but a crazy woman spending crazy money is something a lot of us can relate to, right?)

After the fact: Fort Sill, OK / Fort Sam Houston, TX / Fort Knox, and I guess downtown Indianapolis in the inbetween times. And now.

Born: Pennsylvania

Grew Up: Pennsylvania, Northern California, Arizona, Nevada, Southern California

Live Now: Back in No Cal

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Ireland is a beautiful country. I hope to visit there one day. The Irish have contributed greatly to America especially in areas of government, law enforcement, and entertainment. There are many Irish stand-up comics too. You guys are some of the best storytellers also. Respect.:glugglug:

Thanks for your response as well, Harpsman.

If you can visit you should. Ireland is a beautiful country. The West coast is stunningly beautiful and Dublin is a thriving multicultural city, but we have a rich culture full of entertainment. We have our own language, music, sports and Guinness and whiskey:)

History dictated that the Irish would have to travel to prosper and with the US being next door neighbour's it was the main benefactor of their fortune seeking. The US has been so good to the Irish and there is a strong link between the 2 countries. Make that trip across the pond someday, you'll not regret it.:)

Born : Fontainebleau, 35 miles South from Paris

Grew-Up : Thionville, North-Eastern France

Live Now : Versailles, 15 miles West from Paris

DrakeM

You're just lucky god isn't here!
Born: Western Canada - prairie provinces bordering North Dakota & Montana
Raised: See above
Lived since the late 1980s: GTA (Greater Toronto Area)

If you can visit you should. Ireland is a beautiful country. The West coast is stunningly beautiful and Dublin is a thriving multicultural city, but we have a rich culture full of entertainment. We have our own language, music, sports and Guinness and whiskey:)

History dictated that the Irish would have to travel to prosper and with the US being next door neighbour's it was the main benefactor of their fortune seeking. The US has been so good to the Irish and there is a strong link between the 2 countries. Make that trip across the pond someday, you'll not regret it.:)

Thanks for the kind invite. Now that I'm married I'm traveling more. I'd definitely like to visit Ireland and I'm sure my wife would too. I agree that our countries do have a special relationship. I'd also like to drink some real Guinness.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Thanks for the kind invite. Now that I'm married I'm traveling more. I'd definitely like to visit Ireland and I'm sure my wife would too. I agree that our countries do have a special relationship. I'd also like to drink some real Guinness.

Well there's plenty to go around. And I'm sure Mrs Velvet would look good in an Irish Dancing outfit;)

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I was born in Omaha; raised in Des Moines; became a man at the Marine Corps Recruit Depot in San Diego and currently reside in Las Vegas.

georges

Staff member
Born in St Cloud (Hauts de Seine)

Raised in Croissy sur Seine (Yvelines)

Live since 36 years in Croissy sur Seine (Yvelines)