• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Where Can I Sell My Panties and Toys?

Put me down for a pair. They shall be framed for the glory that is FreeOnes!

Just remember, no staff discounts. The lady's got to make a living. :)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Petra! I'm so sad :( I tried to sign up for Customs4U yesterday and it wouldn't let me. Apparently my email address is already a registered account, yet at the same time it isn't. I think it's confused since I tried to sign up a long time ago (probably over a year ago), and never finished it.

You have mail (and it's not even a dick pic from Adam! imagine that!)

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 9050714, member: 114093"]You have mail (and it's not even a dick pic from Adam! imagine that!)

bus11.jpg

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
You'll have to let me know when you get everything sorted out, whether you use babebids or some other method.

Sad to say, sticking my nose into this discussion and not finding out how it ends would probably drive me nuts.

Sure :) I'm at least going to try reddit. I've been talking with the mods over there and it looks like a go. Now we just have to see if there's many buyers there.

Put me down for a pair. They shall be framed for the glory that is FreeOnes!

Have you managed to get any framed panties yet?

You have mail (and it's not even a dick pic from Adam! imagine that!)

Great thanks! I'll check it later after I'm finished getting up and about.

eBay! :drool2:

eBay is actually where I started years ago, and I did make a few sales there but they banned my account because they don't allow selling dirty undergarments.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Have you managed to get any framed panties yet?

Sadly no. But I actually really want to do it! I think it would be kind of cool. I almost snatched up Roxy Jezels, but I wanted my first pair to be someone we know and love here on FOs ;)

Petra totally cock blocked me at the Miss FreeOnes party. I was inches from Andi Land's panties. INCHES!

Last edited:

Petra

Sadly no. But I actually really want to do it! I think it would be kind of cool. I almost snatched up Roxy Jezels, but I wanted my first pair to be someone we know and love here on FOs ;)

Petra totally cock blocked me at the Miss FreeOnes party. I was inches from Andi Land's panties. INCHES!

Did NOT cock block you. I was too drunk. So were you if I remember right.

AndiLand

Make me an offer! :chickendance:

Did NOT cock block you. I was too drunk. So were you if I remember right.

Ahh, fun times. You guys and your shenanigans.... :heart:

I'll take a look at ManyVids. I've heard the name before but I assumed it was all about videos, so I didn't put much thought into it.

One thing to be aware of for ManyVids is you'll have to jack up your prices to turn a profit, as they take a 40% cut. On their site FAQ, it's worded "MV pays out 60% of all gross revenue", so I assume that goes for the MV stores as well.

Briana Lee

You can actually use the Offers section on customs4u to sell stuff if you want to. Just gotta be aware of the % they out on top of the selling price you put in.
I'm a member at babebids.com as well and have spoken to Jelena about how it works etc. It's pretty much the same as Abibids but you can have like a store front to your account. I've also just come across pantydeal.com which actually looks really good. Haven't signed up to it yet though so I can't tell you how it works or anything. Maybe worth a look though

Harley Spencer

Make me an offer! :chickendance:

Ahh, fun times. You guys and your shenanigans.... :heart:

One thing to be aware of for ManyVids is you'll have to jack up your prices to turn a profit, as they take a 40% cut. On their site FAQ, it's worded "MV pays out 60% of all gross revenue", so I assume that goes for the MV stores as well.

Yeah I noticed that. That's a huge cut. The store section of MV doesn't seem to get a lot of hits, at least not nearly as many as the videos, so I'm guessing it's probably not really worth it. I'll still stick around for selling videos though.

You can actually use the Offers section on customs4u to sell stuff if you want to. Just gotta be aware of the % they out on top of the selling price you put in.
I'm a member at babebids.com as well and have spoken to Jelena about how it works etc. It's pretty much the same as Abibids but you can have like a store front to your account. I've also just come across pantydeal.com which actually looks really good. Haven't signed up to it yet though so I can't tell you how it works or anything. Maybe worth a look though

I've seen pantydeal but I can't remember which one that was. I remember there was one I was considering, but it looked like primarily regular girls, selling really cheap, and it required sending the people who run the site to send them a pair of panties as part of the approval process, so that all seemed maybe not my cup of tea.

I got verified on reddit's main panty selling sub today and listed my first pair there, so we'll see how that goes.

Does babebids actually have a lot of customers? That's one of my biggest concerns for signing up somewhere, whether there's enough people at a site looking and buying regularly. I managed to sell like 200 things on abibids over the years, they're just not great at handling the sellers.

Petra

Well, I'm happy to report that Customs4U is now in development. 1st phase will just have the video store, but we plan on getting items in there sometime after the initial launch. ;-) I just saw the wireframes from the devs, it's looking slick.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I know you guys are not interested in my advice, but when has that ever stopped an Freeones Asshat ^^

Put those knickers in the laundromat. Or, if you had an evil mexican chilli, just burn them. They should be really easy to burn after a night of chilli

The Fly leaves this thread :facepalm:

Briana Lee

Well, I'm happy to report that Customs4U is now in development. 1st phase will just have the video store, but we plan on getting items in there sometime after the initial launch. ;-) I just saw the wireframes from the devs, it's looking slick.

That's awesome. I look forward to seeing it :)