• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Where are all the old Haley Hills / Tabatha Jordan videos?

Just that. Apparently she did a fair bit, including anal, back in the day.

I know of her comeback but I'm trying to find the "vintage" probably VHS stuff and the Scorel@nd vids.

Help.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Just that. Apparently she did a fair bit, including anal, back in the day.

I know of her comeback but I'm trying to find the "vintage" probably VHS stuff and the Scorel@nd vids.

Help.
Have you tried looking on, y'know, Scoreland? Because I warned you recently for asking for illegally sourced content - I sure hope you're not suggesting the same this time!

Last edited:
Have you tried looking on, y'know, Scoreland? Because I warned you recently for asking for illegally sourced content - I sure hope you're not suggesting the same this time!

Sorry, man. I only just saw that warning from the comment you made about it today. Understood about not requesting paid/subscription-based stuff.

The stuff I'm looking for of Haley Hills though, I'm hoping for regular old free links.
It'll all be crappy quality anyway as it's so long ago. Some people are just better at digging than me.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Sorry, man. I only just saw that warning from the comment you made about it today. Understood about not requesting paid/subscription-based stuff.

The stuff I'm looking for of Haley Hills though, I'm hoping for regular old free links.
It'll all be crappy quality anyway as it's so long ago. Some people are just better at digging than me.
Scoreland has 4 videos of Haley Hills. If they're older, then they're never going to be HD quality anyway.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Scoreland has 4 videos of Haley Hills. If they're older, then they're never going to be HD quality anyway.
The four videos aren't technically on Scoreland. They are on Scorevideos.com which is a bonus site through scorepass.com. Like Steve says they aren't HD quality.

All four are 640 x 360 SD.

The Score Group does remaster videos and photo galleries periodically. But not these.

The photo sets are from 2002 through 2005.

The last time they rotated these four videos was in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2013.

Last edited: