• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

When you were a kid...

...what did you wanna be when you grew up? Was it a fireman? An astronaut? President? What?

I wanted to be a paleontologist. I was always fascinated by dinosaurs. :)

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I wanted to be a police officer like my father.

I also wanted to play second base for the Cubs. I'm so glad I didn't follow that dream...

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I wanted to be an astronaut, now I'm an engineer

No, you're not. You're a fucking troll. And you post the same goddamn smiley in every thread.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
baseball player. l.a. dogers if i could have picked back then. i was pretty good. then i got hurt and kind of fell out of it. i had a hard time coming back from it. (insert erection joke here).

i have also been fascinated with archaeology and more so into paleontology forever. oh and geology. i used to dig up cool rocks all the time. found some neat shit too. (insert cat turd joke here).

mircobiology was also cool. i used to examine everything under a microscope as a lad. (insert penis joke here).

ive always been a scientist at heart. but, i like what im doing now too.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I was very much into trains when I was little, I thought it would be exciting to drive a big locomotive carrying a seemingly endless amount of freight cars.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I wanted to be a Cincinnati Red. Centerfield or starting pitcher. I figured that I would replace Cesar Geronimo.

I also wanted to be an astronomer. Carl Sagan led me down that path.

And, I wanted to be a writer.

Yes, all three. At once.

squallumz

astronomy for me came later. beginning of highschool. i was really really into it. i had programs, telescopes, i went on trips with clubs.

i forget why i fell out of it. shitty job market i think.

I wanted to be a train driver. Then briefly, a WWF wrestler. Then when I was a little older, I just wanted to do Tammy Sytch's laundry for her.

Mayhem

Banned
I always wanted to be what I became, a soldier. Unfortunately, a mild color deficiency in my vision turned it into an 8 year fiasco.

squallumz

What's that, beating off in front of a computer behind the counter of a jack shack?

nah. i quit that adult store shit a long ass time ago. it was a short lived trial. after the first month or so, it got annoying.

all day long, kicking 16-17 year olds out as they try to sneak in to giggle at the videos and sex toys. fuck off!

I wanted to be a fighter pilot. My dad was very much into aviation and all those times watching Top Gun and playing Jet Fighter II on his PC really had an impact on me. Unfortunately I was a big awkward kid with poor eyesight and bad hand-eye coordination, so my dreams of being Maverick crashed and burned.

i had very low aspirations as a small child. the first thing i remember wanting to be was part of the trash pickup crew because they got to hang off the back of the garbage trucks which looked awesome to the 2-3 year old me. i also wanted to be a pizza delivery man because pizza was and still is awesome and i thought it'd be cool to deliver them to people and i wanted to be an ice cream man...by middle to late single digit years i wanted to be in the army though. i've been none of the above and have no plans to either.