• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

When it really comes to the four major sports....

MLB-
gafom_6343.gif

NFL -
gafom_6343.gif

NHL -
gafom_6343.gif

NBA -
gafom_6343.gif

It cracks me up when the FANatics get all revved up on game day, prep their food, chill their drinks, and then they sit in front of the television for hours rooting for a team whose players couldn't care less about them. And, those same FANatics who head out to the pub or sports bar and act as if they are part of the team.

When you stop and think about it, it's embarrassing really. :flaccid: :facepalm:

:chickendance: :D

You're a hypocrite. Aren't you the guy who talks shit about the Cubs like they're your enemy? Aren't you the guy who ripped the Broncos and swore to root for another team because they traded that shitbag Tebow? If you actually believe what you posted, why bother watching sports at all? I'm sure if the Cards won again, you'd still be chirping people. This post of yours is just an attempt to make yourself feel above the people who post about their team in the sports section. I'm sure if I searched all the NFL and MLB threads I'd find you doing the exact same thing you're trying to talk down on. I'm sorry Obama won. You don't have to be a grump for the next 4 years.