• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

When is the best time not to use condom

I am thinking not to wear condom when f**king with my gf .. but i am not sure when is the best time .. i done some analyst , it said 3 days after period ..

anyone with good experience .. please advice ...

Last edited by a moderator:
The best time not to wear a condom is when you're having an solicitation interview with a boss... I think it'd look kinda silly, especially if you'd show it around to everyone in the company (including said boss)...

It all depends on how long you've had a relationship & if she's trustworthy... If she has never cheated no you (you can never be sure though) and have been in a relationship for a longer amount of time, then I'd say it's safe to do it without a condom...I would suggest you tell her to use the pill, cause the risk of a pregnancy is always there...

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
The best time not to wear a condom is when you don't mind contracting some disease or being an unexpecting parent.
If your all for that then go ahead, smooth sailing :2 cents:

member20672

Closed Account
When you fully know of the all that could happen afterwards: pregnancy, disease spreading, and if she is comfortable with it, give it a try.

i would reccomend wearing it anytime before u get married

Do a Google search on "rhythm method" if you really want to know. It's not a very good idea/practice and ditto to most of the comments above.

Jesus...people who meet the age requirements of this board/site should not be asking questions for things that are taught in school when you're about 12 years-old.

Sorry to sound harsh, but stuff like this is just pointless and a reminder that there are probably a lot of kids here pretending to be adults. :mad: :sleep:

:2 cents:

I gotta agree with Nightfly- I would hope that someone 18 yrs old or older wouldn't need to wonder when not to use a condom. :dunno:

JW

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Whatever happened to Sex Ed?

Lots of backwater/redneck, conservative, Republican, fundamentalist Christian-dominated areas have deleted health/sex education classes from the school curriculum because condoms are "sinful" and pre-marital sex is "evil." Just wonderful - everyone knows that high schoolers are fucking - so yeah let's encourage teen pregnancy by not educating younger people about sex, seuxality, and human biology...brilliant idea. :thefinger WWJD?

Yeah whatever. Get out of the stone age, motherfuckers. :mad: lol

:2 cents:

Hillary '08! :thumbsup: :nanner:

om3ga said:
Whatever happened to Sex Ed?

member20672

Closed Account
Nightfly said:
Lots of backwater/redneck, conservative, Republican, fundamentalist Christian-dominated areas have deleted health/sex education classes from the school curriculum because condoms are "sinful" and pre-marital sex is "evil." Just wonderful - everyone knows that high schoolers are fucking - so yeah let's encourage teen pregnancy...brilliant idea. WWJD?

Yeah whatever. Get out of the stone age, motherfuckers. lol :2 cents:

Hillary '08! :thumbsup: :nanner:
Remember what Drew Carey said, "Its not pre-marital sex, if you have no intention of getting married."

Of course teens are having sex...but what can you do about it, except hope that they at least use a condom. I don't have a problem with two individuals having sex, but I do have a problem with my tax dollars going into the pockets of couples who can't stay wise enough to wear a condom and end up with a baby they can't care for.:mad:

Wear a condom unless you're willing to own up to what could happen.
Wear a condom until you know it's completely safe to go without.

Exactly, Harley - I'd rather pay to have sex ed. classes in public schools and free (or reduce-priced) condoms available to people who cannot afford (and don't want) to care for a child rather than have them become yet another piglet suckling on the welfare system.

That's why most "conservative" politicians have this issue all backwards...idiots. :thefinger They say they're all pro-life, but what they're doing is encouraging teen pregnancy, HIV spread, and biological/sexual ignorance, which reduces people's quality of life and also increases the spread of HIV, which is a virtual "death sentence" to this day.

MY :2 cents:

member20672

Closed Account
Nightfly said:
Exactly, Harley - I'd rather pay to have sex ed. classes in public schools and free (or reduce-priced) condoms available to people who cannot afford (and don't want) to care for a child rather than have them become yet another piglet suckling on the welfare system.

That's why most "conservative" politicians have this issue all backwards...idiots. :thefinger They say they're all pro-life, but what they're doing is encouraging teen pregnancy, HIV spread, and biological/sexual ignorance, which reduces people's quality of life and also increases the spread of HIV, which is a virtual "death sentence" to this day.

MY :2 cents:
I'd would rather pay for sex ed classes as well. And the pro lifers just annoy me. I firmly believe in abortion and helping to make sure that women know and understand this right. I'd rather deal with the termination of a fetus(non-developed) than worry about the millions of orphans and homeless children.:2 cents:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...