• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

When a girl-on-girl actress suddenly goes straight

Does anyone else agree that it is very hot to see a girl who generally only does girl-on-girl scenes suddenly doing boy-girl? I guess it's the idea that she's doing something that she's not supposed to be doing.

Anyway, does anyone know of any scenes where a girl who either only does g/g, or at least is only supposed to be doing g/g in a given scene, suddenly does b/g even for just a moment? Like even just a quick blow or something?

One that I always think of is a FFM threesome scene with Lisa Daniels and Eva Angelina. In the scene, Eva and the male have sex, and Eva and Lisa have sex, but Lisa and the male pretty much never touch. Then at the end, out of nowhere, Lisa makes out with Eva with a mouth full of cum. The fact that Lisa Daniels was so clearly in this scene to do g/g with Eva made it extremely hot and exciting to see her unexpectedly swap the guy's load with her(something that g/g actresses would almost never do). I know, I know, Lisa Daniels is not strictly a g/g performer, but she does waaaaaaay more lesbian work than straight work and, again, this was clearly meant to be a g/g scene for her.

Just to clarify: Rather than seeing g/g actresses doing a b/g scene early in their career, I prefer seeing g/g actresses that "spontaneously" do b/g. For example, I've seen scenes where there is a couple having sex and then a second girl who will only fool around with the woman but not the man (there are a couple of scenes like this from Realitykings with Molly Cavalli, Lisa Daniels, and others). Anyway, occasionally in these kinds of scenes this second girl gets pressured or coerced (whether genuine or staged) to do stuff with the man too, whether it's full-on sex or just a quick blow or handjob or something like that. Other times there is just a sense that this girl is only supposed to be doing stuff with the woman but then suddenly will suck the guy off for a second or share his load at the end or something like that. There are even instances where the male performer gets so into the scene that he just sticks his dick in the g/g actress's face or tries to fuck her, and occasionally the girl goes for it (although sometimes hesitantly). Either way, I enjoy these kinds of scenes because they give a sense of "reality" and "spontaneity" as well as the idea that this girl is doing something that she's not supposed to be doing.

Also, as a side note, does anyone know a name for the type of threesome described above where there is a man and two women but one of the women will only have sex with the other woman?

Here are a few examples off the top of my head:

There is the episode of MoneyTalks where the host (who is always just a huge tease) is watching the the guy and girl have sex and then at the end she jerks him off on the girl's ass. This is the most I've ever seen that host do with a guy, so it was pretty exciting. I think that episode is called "Student Loan" and the host's name is Havoc Hailey. I'm still dying for her to finally do more with a guy.

There is also an InTheVIP scene where Lisa Daniels doesn't want to do anything with any of the guys in the club, but one of the dudes keeps trying even though she keeps pushing him away. Eventually, while another girl is going down on her, I guess she's not paying attention or something because that same guy starts sucking on her tit and Lisa allows it for several seconds. Finally, she sort of looks up and realizes that it's a guy sucking on her tit and she pushes him off. That one was pretty funny.

There are also several RealityKings (MoneyTalks, InTheVIP, MilfHunter, etc.) episodes featuring an extra by the name of Michelle Vargas who is always there as sort of a voyeur, observing the sex and sometimes getting more into it with the female in the scene. She has stated more than once in these scenes that she's only into girls, however, after some persuading, she will sometimes stroke the guy's dick and has even rubbed it against her tits on occasion. She has never done anything more than that though. I'd probably die if I ever came across a scene where she actually blows someone even if it's only for a second.

When a girl-on-girl actress suddenly/unexpectedly tries cock!!

Does anyone else agree that it is very hot to see a girl who generally only does girl-on-girl scenes suddenly trying boy-girl? I guess it's the idea that she's doing something that she's not supposed to be doing.

Anyway, does anyone know of any scenes where a girl who either only does g/g, or at least is only supposed to be doing g/g in a given scene, suddenly does b/g, even for just a moment? Like even just a quick blow or something?

One that I always think of is a FFM threesome scene with Lisa Daniels and Eva Angelina. In the scene, Eva and the male have sex, and Eva and Lisa have sex, but Lisa and the male don't interact at all. Then at the end, out of nowhere, Lisa makes out with Eva with a mouth full of cum. The fact that Lisa Daniels was so clearly in this scene to do g/g with Eva made it extremely hot and exciting to see her unexpectedly swap the guy's load with her.

And just to clarify: Rather than seeing g/g actresses doing a b/g scene early in their career, or something like that, I prefer seeing g/g actresses that "spontaneously" do b/g. For example, I've seen scenes where there is a couple having sex and then a second girl who will only fool around with the female but not the male. Occasionally in these kinds of scenes this second girl gets pressured or coerced (whether genuine or staged) to do stuff with the man too, whether it's full-on sex or just a quick blow or handjob or something like that. Other times there is just a sense that this girl is only supposed to be doing stuff with the female but then suddenly will suck the guy off for a second or share his load at the end, etc., almost as though she got so caught up in the sex that she "forgot" that she's not there to interact with the male. There are even instances where the male performer gets so into the scene that he just sticks his dick in the g/g actress's face or tries to fuck her, and occasionally the girl goes for it (although sometimes hesitantly). Either way, I enjoy these kinds of scenes because they give a sense of "reality" and "spontaneity".

Here are a few examples off the top of my head:

There is an episode of MoneyTalks where the host (who is always just a huge tease) is watching the the guy and girl have sex and then at the end she jerks him off on the girl's ass. This is the most I've ever seen that host do with a guy, so it was pretty exciting. I think that episode is called "Student Loan" and the host's name is Havoc Hailey. I'm still dying for her to finally do more with a guy.

There is also an InTheVIP scene where Lisa Daniels doesn't want to do anything with any of the guys in the club, but one of the dudes keeps trying even though she keeps pushing him away. Eventually, while another girl is going down on her, I guess she's not paying attention or something because that same guy starts sucking on her tit and Lisa allows it for several seconds. Finally, she sort of looks up and realizes that it's a guy sucking on her tit and she pushes him off. That one was pretty sexy but also funny.

There are also several RealityKings (MoneyTalks, InTheVIP, MilfHunter, etc.) episodes featuring an extra by the name of Michelle Vargas who is always there as sort of a voyeur, observing the sex and sometimes getting more into it with the female in the scene. She has stated more than once in these scenes that she's only into girls, however, after some persuading, she will sometimes stroke the guy's dick and has even rubbed it against her tits on occasion. She has never done anything more than that though. I'd probably die if I ever came across a scene where she actually blows someone even if it's only for a second.

Please post any other scenes that come to mind!

Re: When a girl-on-girl actress suddenly/unexpectedly tries cock!!

I can't think of anything you're talking about but there's a scene where a skinny lesbian russian chick gets fucked by a guy for the first time in the states. Pretty good ending too for all you lovers of explosive cumshots.

theres another thread on here somewhere called 'lesbian gets pissed her partner tries b/g' or something along those lines... Ill see if i can find it

Lisa Daniels has done, from what I know, at least 3 different B/G scenes already.
I have the 3: Bedroom scene, Kitchen scene and Shower scene.

Just straight up 1 on 1 B/G sex....

Yeah, she's actually done many more than that. Probably upwards of 10. However, in the vast majority of her scenes she only does g/g, and will deliberately avoid all males.

As such, even though she's not strictly a g/g actress, in most of her scenes she is, so as far as I'm concerned it's the same idea.

Yeah, like I said, Lisa Daniels has done several b/g scenes, most of which can be found on her site. This is nothing new.

Tory Lane is one sample for Girl-Girl-Guy. She is so nasty in terms of sexual positions. :eek:

Does anyone remember that light b/g scene Ava Lauren did back when she was still Lana Lotts?

Does anyone else agree that it is very hot to see a girl who generally only does girl-on-girl scenes suddenly trying boy-girl?.....

There is an episode of MoneyTalks where the host (who is always just a huge tease)...

There is also an InTheVIP scene where Lisa Daniels...

Please post any other scenes that come to mind!

Wow dude, i nearly busted a nut reading all that. That Moneytalks scene I seen, very hot.

Which one is the Lisa Daniels in InTheVIP but? Shes in about 10 - 15 scenes there, cant find the one you describe anywhere.

Wow dude, i nearly busted a nut reading all that. That Moneytalks scene I seen, very hot.

Which one is the Lisa Daniels in InTheVIP but? Shes in about 10 - 15 scenes there, cant find the one you describe anywhere.

I'm almost positive it's the Puma Swede episode.