• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's this movie?

There is a movie from the 1990's I'm looking for but I can't remember the title or the main actresses. The only scene I can recall is there are two couples fucking on the roof of a building at night. They were laying on rickety scaffolding so it squeaked a lot. I mean these two guys were REALLY pounding these girls. Anyway as they are leaving, one of the guys is holding the door leading to the stairwell open for the ladies and the 2nd girl knees him right in the balls. It was so hard the guy doubled over and falls to the ground. I can't remember why she did that. Payback or something - whatever. Anyone out there know which movie i'm talking about?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I don't know, um, Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory? :dunno:

There is a movie from the 1990's I'm looking for but I can't remember the title or the main actresses. The only scene I can recall is there are two couples fucking on the roof of a building at night. They were laying on rickety scaffolding so it squeaked a lot. I mean these two guys were REALLY pounding these girls. Anyway as they are leaving, one of the guys is holding the door leading to the stairwell open for the ladies and the 2nd girl knees him right in the balls. It was so hard the guy doubled over and falls to the ground. I can't remember why she did that. Payback or something - whatever. Anyone out there know which movie I'm talking about?

You couldn't of been more vague with this description? :crash:

i think it was that one with two couples fucking on the roof of a building at night. They were laying on rickety scaffolding so it squeaked a lot. I mean these two guys were REALLY pounding these girls. Anyway as they are leaving, one of the guys is holding the door leading to the stairwell open for the ladies and the 2nd girl knees him right in the balls. It was so hard the guy doubled over and falls to the ground..............LOL