• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whats the weather like?

bigbadbrody

Banned
As I was looking out my patio window, admiring the beautiful snow falling under the glow of the street light, I got this idea. I would start a weather thread. As I am a very curious person, I am wondering what the weather is like where you are?

You can just post the temperature where you are or you could go the extra mile and give us all a story or description of the weather. Which would be pretty nice.

Here is what I have to deal with:rofl:

Temperature: -21
Wind: kph from the north
Windchill: feels like - 35 BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

There is a light sprinkle of powdery snow falling across the valley which I am watching from my balcony window. I have to admit that it is a pretty beautiful sight to watch. The only thing I do not like about the weather is walking in it as I do not drive. I'd hate to slip and fall and embarrass myself

bigbadbrody

Banned
Since I'm back in South Beach once again, ahhh what it feels to be back home again. My potential move to NYC was cancelled, good. I really didn't want to leave good ole Miami anyway..

and nowww

its

Temperature: 77 degrees
Partly Cloudy

jod0565

Member, you member...
Going down to the low 40's tonight and 32 tomorrow night.
About 55 during the day manana.
Beanie weather for me.

bigbadbrody

Banned
Since I'm back in South Beach once again, ahhh what it feels to be back home again. My potential move to NYC was cancelled, good. I really didn't want to leave good ole Miami anyway..

and nowww

its

Temperature: 77 degrees
Partly Cloudy

It's night, so it's nice and cool, soft breeze, probably about high 80's, I'm in Texas after all.

Must be nice to have some really nice weather. To be honest, 80 and 77 are a bit too hot for me. I prefer 0-20 Celsius, which is not too cold and not too warm.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Stopped raining......

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
overcast 59 degrees...really should be a whole lot colder for this time of year but I'm not complaining and thank god it's not fuckin snowing here!

bigbadbrody

Banned
Right now, I just wish I was somewhere else in the world. It is way too cold for me right now. I am just happy the snow has stopped, cause every direction I seem to walk the snow blows into my face.

The whole province has been setting record low temperatures all week. I like cold weather, just not -fucking23. Its a beautiful winter wonderland outside but thats the only good part. Just get rid of the low temp an I will be a lot more happy

Temp - 23 Celsius
Clear and with no winds thank god

The last couple days it's been in the 60'sF....:eek: wierd, but I've seen that before around here. However, rain today, turning to snow tomorrow, high Friday of 28F, that's what I'm talkin' about. Let the salt trucks roll baby! :nanner:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
The last couple days it's been in the 60'sF....:eek: wierd, but I've seen that before around here. However, rain today, turning to snow tomorrow, high Friday of 28F, that's what I'm talkin' about. Let the salt trucks roll baby! :nanner:

yea and the rust grow on the cars!!! YEAH! WHOO WHO bring on the fuckin salt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigbadbrody

Banned
It has reached the days high of -16, I am very thankful that it won't snow again till Friday. The winds are totally gone so there is no windchill factor to deal with either