• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] What's the name of this clip?

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
Derp!

I know you don't like listening to salient advice, but telling people what you know from the outset helps, rather than keep it to yourself. ie. if you know the name of the babe - say so!

And I wish you weren't such a numpty when it comes to posting pics - but you should give people a chance of seeing what you are actually asking. If you take a photo of your screen and upload the MASSIVE image to PiXhost - all people see when they click it is a crappy image in a huge size filling their screen which is actually really difficult to make sense of. It needs to be a lot smaller.

For example, like this:

smaller12.PNG

Just by me posting this greatly improves your chances of a answer because it is:

a) more enaging than just a link (something people can actually see just by clicking into the thread)
b) a resolution size where you can actually see what's going on an compensates for the crappy quality of the photo

But - I dare say your photo isn't good enough. Too much of a close up. You need to give people as many reference points as possible. e.g. background, furniture etc.

It is very hard to do anything other than identify the person when all you can see is the person! ... and like you've said, you already know who it is. So you need to do more to enable others to help you in this respect.