• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's the most relieving feeling?

What's the most relieving feeling?

• Crying when in pain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiss my feet Maley!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
What is the best -most relieving- feeling a guy (or a girl, but mostly guy) can have?

I love sitting on MY loo having a big bowel movement! It's so fuckin' relieving to get rid of everything that doesn't pay no rent!

But an orgasm (cumming) ain't too bad either. But get this. A big bowel movement kinda IS an orgasm since it stimulates your prostate. That's why it feels so good. :D

Or is it to cry when in pain?

You tell me!

What is the best -most relieving- feeling a guy (or a girl, but mostly guy) can have?

I love sitting on MY loo having a big bowel movement! It's so fuckin' relieving to get rid of everything that doesn't pay no rent!

But an orgasm (cumming) ain't too bad either. But get this. A big bowel movement kinda IS an orgasm since it stimulates your prostate. That's why it feels so good. :D

Or is it to cry when in pain?

You tell me!

You realize why food you eat food, right?

Here's my top 5 relieving experiences.

5. Taking a panic shit. One of those shits where you might not make it to a toilet. The rush of barely making it coupled with the relief of the shit is fantastic.
4. Fapping. I've gotten pretty good at making myself cum. But not as good as..
3. My girlfriend giving my a blowjob. She's a bauss. Real talk.
2. Cumming in my girlfriend. I thought about putting this number one, but I am saving that spot for something real special.
1. Waking up, hungover as a mawfucka and drinking a litre of water to hydrate your dry ass mouth. Man. Nothing beats it. Even better if you have a Gatorade lying around. Its like having 1 bar of health left, no lives and finding a stimpack, literally saving your life.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Like I said in the other thread, 2 day old shits that stick out of the top of the toilet water like Mt. Fucking Olympus! :yesyes:

Spend 14 days camping, hiking, tenting, and so forth. Best feeling in the world? The first shower when you come out of the wilderness. It's gold.

Have you ever taken such a massive shit that when the water in the bowl settles, you don't see, feel, or hear anything? You know, that completely zen feeling, as if, for that moment, the whole world, hell, the entire universe is in perfect balance and harmony pervades everywhere? That's got to be my number one.

The first shower when you come out of the wilderness. It's gold.

You mean you don't take golden showers in the wilderness? You're missing out, man!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Yesterday morning when I got home from work I sat down to take a shit. Thought it would be small when all of a sudden I release several tons that must have been building up for a few days.

It was amazing.

Shifty

O.G.
This is going to sound odd, but I like the feeling of washing my hands when I get home at the end of the day.

It's absolutely the first thing I do.

:confused:

This is going to sound odd, but I like the feeling of washing my hands when I get home at the end of the day.

It's absolutely the first thing I do.

:confused:
Washing your face when you've been doing yardwork all day is pretty nice too.