• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's the best Sports movie of the decade?

What is the best Sports movie of the decade?

• Cinderella Man

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Friday Night Lights

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Invictus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Million Dollar Baby

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Miracle

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Remember the Titans

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • The Rookie

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Seabiscuit

• We are Marshall

• other

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best Sports movie fo the decade.

Please no arguments from Professor Frink saying, “Um technically since there was not a year 0, the decade does not end until 2011.”

why are these not on the list????

MVP: Most Valuable Primate
Air Bud: World Pup
Air Bud: Seventh Inning Fetch
Air Bud: Spikes Back

Million Dollar Baby

Friday Night Lights. That movie is awesome. Remembering The Titans is a very close second.

I was going to start a thread similar to this, but strictly football movies.

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
Remember The Titans is in my all-time favorites (not only about sports, but films in general)

:thumbsup:

Lust

Lost at Birth
tough choice, narrowed it down to million dollar baby or cinderella man, i'm a boxing fan, so i'm not objective here at all. had to go with james braddock's character, that man was tougher than a coffin nail and the film was loosely based on a true story, Cinderella Man.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
We Are Marshall is the only one of that group that I saw. But I'd have a hard time believing that another movie could touch me the way that one did.

It's pretty common to make fun of people from West Virgina... heck I sometimes do it too. But a LOT of people were worried that Hollywood would overlook the tragedy and portray the people of that area in a bad light. To the producers' credit, they actually portrayed the people of that area in a better light than anyone suspected they would.

It's a fantastic movie about a very tragic event. And it says something about the human spirit, even in the worst of times. :thumbsup:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Seabiscuit is the only movie I saw more than once in theaters because it was so compelling. I would rank it among the best sports movies of all time not just this decade.

I didn't see any of those movies.

The best sports movie of the decade is Cool Runnings.

It's so good that it time travels.

The Mighty Ducks is second.

In fact, they needn't make any more sports movies and should have known enough to stop after 1994.