• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's on your TV or desktop (your wallpaper)

Just noticed tis pic today of Mandy Flores, just "screamed" out to me "set as wallpaper!!".....so I did

20150217025128_photo_l.jpg

Arabella

Official Checked Star Member
omg, what have I do for be happiest owner that tshirt ?? I can do everything, tell me only with who and when , I'll be there :)

I think about tshirt with freeones logo :)

Arabella

I m sure everyone of you have on desktop amazing wallpaper, Im sure every1 of you loves his desktop like nobody else before.., but did you ever think what will you do if your windows will death and you will have to install new one...., I know, you have new laptops and you dont belive is it possible or you are sure it will never happend you...., trust me guys....it is possible,.. Do you remember looks of standart wallpaper of windows...., huge desert.., yellow flowers...., for lot of you looks new wallpaper of windows could cause a serious damage to health...,

so.., for such unhappy incidents save this link :

http://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/4329930/wallpaper.html

there are wallpaper in 3 size of screen, you can choose your size , click and put me on your screen. I know my wallpapers are nothing speciall, but Im better than desert..., trust me.. :)

Arabella

omg, are you series ? and your windows is ok ?...., it is great news :))) if you ever will try to change your pulpit now, you will use program deinstalator, cleaner , and proffesonal editon of Panda antyvirus , now we are for ever babe :)