• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's on your Black Friday/Cyber Monday Wishlist?

Being "celebrated" in many countries now, it's a good time to get anything you've been coveting for the year.

What's on your wishlist?

I'm looking to upgrade my monitor to a 27" with solid specs. I figure TV tech is always changing, and I use my monitor more than my TV.

Hopefully a PS5 is on the list for next year.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I am hoping to get some internal storage stuffs for my PS5 and XBOX Series X.

I'm also doing a little truck shopping this week. Still between getting a Chevy Silverado vs Dodge Ram.

I am hoping to get some internal storage stuffs for my PS5 and XBOX Series X.

I'm also doing a little truck shopping this week. Still between getting a Chevy Silverado vs Dodge Ram.
^ It's a great time to by a new truck/car, since dealers are looking to make room for the new year's models.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
^ It's a great time to by a new truck/car, since dealers are looking to make room for the new year's models.

I got a great deal one time buying a truck between Christmas and New Years. It's a new car market now and I wanna feel the situation out then buy when I feel the time and price are right. The Chevy Silverado ZR2 had something called an Interior Refresh midway through 2022. I might want to get a 2023 even if it is a couple thousand more just to give Chevy some time to work out the technology bugs. I might consider a 2022 Dodge Ram Rebel. This one dealer has 6 2022 V8 Hemi Rams on his lot and I might make a visit.

1w.jpg

b0c45552438e83a92dece51e1ee1caed

After being absolutely barraged with solicitations LAST Giving Tuesday, I delayed my donations for the year until 11/29. I'll make them, then. Hopefully like last year, at least one will be eligible to be "matched."