• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's everyone up to this summer

ban-one

Works for panties
Looks as though some of us are refusing to get a life

As for me, don't really have anything in mind except stay in out of the heat and humidity

I have a few part time jobs that both have very busy times and for one of them the Summer is one of my busiest times of the year. Until then end of July my sked is: Work #1 job, work #2 job, sleep, eat.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I'm hoping to get that job I applied for as [NOBABE]Jane Burgess's[/NOBABE] suntan lotion lackey.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I don't know. Since I've moved from the Jersey Shore to the Hudson Valley a few months ago I have to make adjustments. Monmouth Park, Philly Park, The Meadowlands, and AC are no longer an hour away. Yonkers and Monticello raceways are shitholes and I have no desire to go there... well...in desperation.

Saratoga is 2 hours away by drive or train. I don't mind the trip there but the trip back is always longer. My new job has me working Monday through Thursdays to open up weekends. Family is nearby now. Always great to hang out with them. BBQ at their places. Bring the food and not clean up. They also pick up tickets to my Mets and those shitty Yankees. I loved it at the shore but could soon not miss it.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Im hating summer this year. Today was 117 degrees and the third day in a row we broke heat records

Is this to say that you are doing more pool shots? We want more wet tees.

Well back to the motherland (Lancashire, England) for me to see family in August. Got a weeks holibobs in October to Washington DC & a week in St Petersburg (Russia) in December.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Well back to the motherland (Lancashire, England) for me to see family in August. Got a weeks holibobs in October to Washington DC & a week in St Petersburg (Russia) in December.

If I had to pick one city in the entire world to pick a woman from, it would be St. Petersburg. I don't know what's with that place, but chicks be absolutely smoking from there.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Enjoying my new apartment, sitting on it, using my new grill, and helping my mum who moves into a retirement center