• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What would you want for your birthday?

If you could have anything in the world for your birthday even if it was not real, what would it be?

For me , I'd want SuperPowers like the ability to transform into anything i want to be, thatd be really fun.

If it had to be real though , id want to own the playboy mansion. How bout you ??

Also, MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW !!, Or , in 5 MMINUTESSSS

The day off work. The last time I had my birthday off was my 24th birthday. :(

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Pretzel M&M's

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
If it was only one, then it would be one of the fine ladies listed below (in my signature).

If it could be more than one, then they would be: One of the fine ladies below (in my signature), A new car, and the ability of precognition/persuasion.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Honestly at least 15$ to spend at Toys R Us, that was how my parents used to treat me on my birthday, but they were drunk all the time and tried to build me toys.

bahodeme

Closed Account
To go to one of NASCAR racing schools (looks like the closest to my birthday would be in Texas). I've done the Superbike school in PA on my birthday a few years ago.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Gibson Les Paul '58 reissue or a shit load of money.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
A big beautiful house up in the mountains.

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
Pretzel M&M's

Pssht! How dare you ask for so much! Who do you think you are?!
:D

But really, first I'd want a limitless shopping spree, a relaxing day at the spa, chipolte burrito for lunch and I'd want Gerard Butler to show up at my door ready to whisk me away to Paris on a private plane where he'd confess his love for me and propose.. I don't think this is too much to ask for :dunno:

Pssht! How dare you ask for so much! Who do you think you are?!
:D

But really, first I'd want a limitless shopping spree, a relaxing day at the spa, chipolte burrito for lunch and I'd want Gerard Butler to show up at my door ready to whisk me away to Paris on a private plane where he'd confess his love for me and propose.. I don't think this is too much to ask for :dunno:

That sounds pretty good of a day, except id also want they keys to playboy mansion, and instead of Gerald Butler, in my case, id want Nikki Valentine ;):nanner:

I love surprises!

I agree, but why wait for the surprise when you could HAVE IT ALL!

I just spent 45 minutes of my day with Rachel Starr ** in spirit !

For my birthday my girlfriend lets me tape a picture of rachel starrs face on her face :rubbel::nannerf2:

Last edited by a moderator: