• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What would you do if you had a 13-inch dick?

As spiderman once said, "With great power comes great responsibility," or maybe that was his uncle, regardless, what would you do with that power if you were gifted with it? Would you simply just fulfill your carnal desires? There's nothing wrong with that, but that would be so much wasted potential IMO. Would you use it to help people? Speaking of superheroes, would you use it to right injustices, as a sort of veiny vigilante? Or would you use it for nefarious ends like to spearhead an invasion of a small Balkan country? (Montenegro, I'm looking at you).

This may be naive and pie-in-the-sky, but I would use it to promote world peace. I would use it to speak in front of the UN General Assembly so they could all see that their international squabbles are really small by comparison. Then maybe have it caricatured as the upcoming Winter Olympics mascot to be a global goodwill ambassador the world can rally around.

Think big. Leave your mark. Mushroom stamp the world.

I would google "How to reduce my penis"".
13 is way too big, you're gonna rip off any girl's vagina with a 13 inch monster. And anal is not even an option

Also, any girl would tell you that thickness is more important than size
A 6 inches long and 5 inches circumference penis would please girls much more than a 13 inch long and 3 inch circumference one would

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I would wear the tight pants Tom Jones used to wear, and become a star. You know, I can sing and dance, too. Ladies love to see goodies in a nice tight package

Feel woefully inadequate.

Go to Costco on Sunday, speak to the Manager and tell him I want to buy all of the Condoms they have in stock. The next Sunday I would do the same. The next Sunday I would do the same. The next Sunday...............You get the point.

While my dick would be too big for most women - no argument there - there are others who would see it and their eyes would get as big as my dick and they would get soaking wet just looking at it and want to get it inside them. I might not be able to have a long-term meaningful relationship but knowing I would get more ass than a toilet seat - I would be able to live with that. The thought that instead of having to empty my bank account for an hour or so with someone like Kayden Kross or Krystal Boyd or Jenni Lee or Alexa Grace http://www.freeones.com/html/a_links/Alexa_Grace/ I would get to do so free or even get paid for it - that is very nice

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I would use for good, and beat wrong doers into submission with it.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
that's what I'm talking about.

by day, I would use it to help old ladies carry their groceries to their car. by night, it would be the scourge of the criminal underworld.

Then when I was done, I would fuck Trixie, and Chim Chim.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I would give 13 women each an inch to do with what they will.

I would be crying that I lost my pussy. After that I dunno what I would do, I haven't thought that far ahead. lol