• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what with Melissa Ashley?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Yeah, sure looks like she's fakin' it to me too. :rolleyes:
fromthehospital.jpg

Her first cancer surgery was a couple of years ago. She got sick again fairly recently, but can't afford the follow-up treatments, because she doesn't have (and can't get) health insurance. Other than charity, her only other option is to get sick enough (probably near death) that she can *maybe* get on disability, and then she can get Medicaid to cover her care.

In addition to asking for donations, she's actually put herself out there to do some pretty desperate things (IMO) to raise money for her treatments. So no, I don't think she's lying at all. I've interacted with her quite often over the years, though we're hardly friends or buddies, and I've always found her to be a pretty cool girl. Why would she guarantee herself a felony fraud conviction and jail time by faking something like this?! It's not like she's low profile and would be that hard for the D.A. to find.

But if you're so sure of yourself, call the A.G.'s office in Arizona and report her. You shouldn't mind providing them with your name and address. Somebody will be getting a visit from the state police... I can tell you that. ;)

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Wow, 5 posts into your time at FreeOnes and you're calling people out for not being sick when they appear to be. Classy, man. Real classy. What the fuck do you care about it anyway? Don't you have other things to do like punting newborns or shoving the elderly down flights of stairs?

why would anyone about something like that i have family that past from cancer if you ever saw anyone with this illness you would know people would not say such a thing next time you post think it threw alot of people read your words and might get lets just say upset or just fucking pissed

Rey C.

does she fight with cancer still?
who know?
it would be terrible

No, the cancer just miraculously left her body. Like Poof!, one day it was just gone. :rolleyes:

melissa is fresh like horse
she hasn't cancer a more

Dude, I understand that English probably isn't your first language. But still, don't be a shithead, OK? You want to know the truth? Here's her email address: littlemelissaashley@gmail.com
Ask her and stop relying on rumors from the (other) dumbasses you encounter on the internet! If you're not a total asshole in how you ask her and she's not sick at the time, she'll reply. She's a very nice girl in how she interacts with fans. She's even testified to help some of her fans get out of trouble, when pics of her were mistaken for being those of an underage girl.

Spleen

Banned?
Seems like a reasonable question. People make up lies like this all the time, not that I'm saying Melissa is a liar, but the guy was just asking, and you jumped all over him.

Who is the shithead again?

Rey C.

Do people lie? Yeah. Is his question a shithead question? Still, yeah.

Let me see if I can show the difference between a reasonable question and one which a shithead would ask.

1) Does Melissa-Ashley really have cancer?

and

2) i heard that she lying about her ill because she wants money from here fans
contraty to Stephanie Swift /which dying/ melissa is fresh like horse
she hasn't cancer a more

I'd make the case that #1 is reasonable and #2 is a shithead question. But that's just me. And how the fuck does he KNOW that Stephanie Swift really has cancer and is dying??? Was he standing by her hospital bed when he posted that? Maybe she lie and she fresh like horse too?

Hey, I know! Maybe Elizabeth Smart is lying about that deviant, weirdo couple kidnapping and raping her every day for nine months or so? Somebody from CNN or Fox News needs to ask about that! I mean, girls have been known to lie about being raped - like that slut at Hofstra University. Maybe Elizabeth was unhappy at home and she just ran off with that guy and his wife? Kinda funny that she had the opportunity to run or alert the authorities on several occasions and she didn't. Hmm. :confused:

I hear she fresh like horse and there no rape. She no rape. She make story when boyfriend get catch. She prolly right book to make money now. :rolleyes: