• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what to do if...

my girlfriend is 100% clitoral, and the only way for her to enjoy sex is if i give her an orgasm by rubbing her clit and after having sex with her, otherwise its not pleasurable for her. for all you guys out there that have clitoral gf or wives, is there a way to give her an orgasm while having sex? :dunno:

She could always get her clit pierced, and then get a vibrating clit ring.

Well, more seriously, certain sexual positions just hit the clit real well. Look into that.

my girlfriend is 100% clitoral, and the only way for her to enjoy sex is if i give her an orgasm by rubbing her clit and after having sex with her, otherwise its not pleasurable for her. for all you guys out there that have clitoral gf or wives, is there a way to give her an orgasm while having sex? :dunno:

This worked GREAT on a chick I was having sex with one time. I brought one of those Trojan vibrating tips (about $20) that go over your finger tip and when she was climaxing I rubbed the vibrating thing right on her clit and down the sides of it and she came harder than any other time we ever fucked.

My lady is the same way, I bought her a really good vibrator, and keep it on her clit when we fuck. It works wonders, money well spent.

I think the important thing is is that she gets off period. If cumming during intercourse is really that important to either of you, its going to take experimenting with different positions (I recommend her going on top and rubbing her pelvis in a way where her clit is against your body and she can rub herself to orgasm)...but don't expect the world out of her. Her body is her body and it works just the way it should...don't put pressure on her because that'll keep her from cumming at all.

Good luck :)

I think the important thing is is that she gets off period. If cumming during intercourse is really that important to either of you, its going to take experimenting with different positions (I recommend her going on top and rubbing her pelvis in a way where her clit is against your body and she can rub herself to orgasm)...but don't expect the world out of her. Her body is her body and it works just the way it should...don't put pressure on her because that'll keep her from cumming at all.

i agree :thumbsup:

Maybe she just doesnt want to hurt your feelings...props to her for the excuse though

It's more likely the case she's use masturbating and getting off that way.

If that's the case, the more she does it the more she's going to rely on getting off that way....If this is the case and she wants to cum in other ways, she should take a break from masturbating and rubbing her clit...then have sex without rubbing her clit until she gets horny enough to cum in other ways.:2 cents:

It's more likely the case she's use masturbating and getting off that way.

If that's the case, the more she does it the more she's going to rely on getting off that way....If this is the case and she wants to cum in other ways, she should take a break from masturbating and rubbing her clit...then have sex without rubbing her clit until she gets horny enough to cum in other ways.:2 cents:

maybe you're right, she once told me that she used to masturbate a lot (shes the stereotypical shy timid nerdish girl by day/horny beast at night :p). we're really open to one another and we talk a lot. and dont worry i never put pressure on her, weve developed the "i touch her until she climaxes and then we have sex" routine over time. but i was wondering if a girl climaxes by clitoral stimulation are her orgasms greater than if she climaxes while having sex? i just want to be able to make her relax every night and make her feel good.

and btw hot mega youve been a lot of help thanks a whole bunch :).

maybe you're right, she once told me that she used to masturbate a lot (shes the stereotypical shy timid nerdish girl by day/horny beast at night :p). we're really open to one another and we talk a lot. and dont worry i never put pressure on her, weve developed the "i touch her until she climaxes and then we have sex" routine over time. but i was wondering if a girl climaxes by clitoral stimulation are her orgasms greater than if she climaxes while having sex? i just want to be able to make her relax every night and make her feel good.

and btw hot mega youve been a lot of help thanks a whole bunch :).

Your welcome.

You could also try eating her out until she's just about ready to cum then just before she does, put your dick in her (hurry) then fuck her as intense as you can and hopefully she will cum with your dick in her and not punch you.:1orglaugh

If she cums like that then keep up with that method every time you have sex to get her more and more used to cumming with your dick in her...that might help too.

^ What she said. :hatsoff:

Your welcome.

You could also try eating her out until she's just about ready to cum then just before she does, put your dick in her (hurry) then fuck her as intense as you can and hopefully she will cum with your dick in her and not punch you.:1orglaugh

If she cums like that then keep up with that method every time you have sex to get her more and more used to cumming with your dick in her...that might help too.

Thats risky. If her body relies on clit stimulation to bring her over the edge, then if he stops the clit stimulation to jump in her pussy, he runs the risk of completely halting any progress he's made. Alot of women need stimulation constantly to get to climax...stopping whats working and starting something totally different will likely have the opposite effect that the OP is looking for. lol

Thats risky. If her body relies on clit stimulation to bring her over the edge, then if he stops the clit stimulation to jump in her pussy, he runs the risk of completely halting any progress he's made. Alot of women need stimulation constantly to get to climax...stopping whats working and starting something totally different will likely have the opposite effect that the OP is looking for. lol

It is a risk and like I said, he she will either cum or punch the shit out of him. But I know in some cases it works. If she has a harder than normal time of cumming in any case, then changing what you're doing will definitely prevent her from cumming. If it's the case that she has a hard time cumming and only the most direct, intense stimulation will get her to cum, I would say the first thing to work on is why she has a hard time cumming (dehydration, low libido, stress, bad nutrition, etc.)

The primary factor in female arousal is their own testosterone levels too (believe it or not). And while it's commonly ignored or not recognized, women fall victim to the same conditions that create low testosterone in men. In men (for obvious reasons) it's just more apparent.

Women obviously don't produce or need as much of it as men but they definitely need it for sexual arousal (to be horny).

Can you get her off before sex? I like to do it that way if I can, it reduces the pressure for you during.