• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What subscription should I get?

Looking to get a 1-year subscription. Sites I'm looking at are:

Met-Art ($100/year)
Twistys ($120/year)
Femjoy ($90/year)
Scoreland ($200 for first year, then $240/year)

Which one is the best? I love aspects of all of them and all of them have something different to offer. Scoreland is by far the most expensive, but I'm primarily a titman and I crave tits of that size and staring at them constantly so I'm really tempted. Femjoy is the cheapest one, I've been meaning to try Femjoy for a while but never have, and I'm a sucker for pure nude shots of the girls shot with completely no clothing at all and have craved Femjoy sets for a long time. I was a longtime member of Twistys years ago and loved it, and was thinking of going back since it looks like they've gotten even better over the years, but it's a little more expensive than I remember. And I've heard and seen amazing samples of Met-Art and I love nude glamor models more than anything and I really just want to stare at hot naked bodies all day long, and Met-Art seems like the perfect site for that (although it's similar to Femjoy in that regard). If it's only one of them, which one should it be? Or should I just get all of them because each one has a different thing to offer than all the others?

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Scoreland = tits. Plus you get a fair amount of hardcore. I think you get 18Eighteen with it, and I like that site.

That's one thing you can do to help your decision, check out what bonus sites you get with. I'm personally thinking of going with Zishy. I really like that site and they way they shoot those natural photos.

Oh yeah I'm also thinking of PinupFiles ($120/year). It's a big tit site like Socreland, but they have different models than Scoreland, might be hotter might not, at first glance Pinupfiles girls seem hotter and I think they're all big boob natural so if I go with them it's instead of Scoreland, and it's half the price of Scoreland too.