• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What should Rachel Starr do next?

What should Rachel do next?

• Stick to what she's doing, she does it well

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Do a fuckteam5 with some other hot babes

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Try interraccial(guy/girl or girl/girl)

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Try full out gangbang

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters
Shes been doing some basic 1 on 1 fucking lately so what do you all think she should aim to do next that she hasnt done yet in her career?

I personally think that trying anal was great, very hot, but now she needs to expand and do an interracial (either black or chinese guy) and also she neeeeds to do a fuckteam5! and a gangbang on the side wouldnt be a bad idea.

State your opinions !

She needs to do a 420 girls set :D

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Has she done Lemon Party yet? :facepalm:

FrostyBoy

Banned
Join the Peace Corps

she hasnt done fuckteam5 yet. that was bangbros assparade, that was really hot too tho. fuckteam5 is a group of 3+ girls who go and fuck random amateur guys they find on the streets. i think thats really hot and itd be awesome to see a amateur guy try and take on that ass.

Jon S.

Banned
Go to college, get a degree that leads to a great paying job, and get the Hell out of the adult entertainment industry! That would DEFINITELY be the SMART move! Hey...just being honest!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
She hasn't made me a sandwich yet. I'm also relatively certain that she hasn't finished her chores either.

I can't believe that many people want to see more men on the screen than women (gangbang). I'd much rather see fuckteam5 with some other babes.