• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

Terry Sleeper

Closed Account
As fucked up as it sounds, just about everything lately. I've lost all faith in mankind, and humanity, and it really doesn't take much to put my brain in a bad place. Sometimes the only thing that keeps me from snapping, and going off the deep end, is knowing I'll end up in prison for what I've done. Friday I got so disgusted with my job, my boss, and my coworkers, all I could think about was taking a ball peen hammer, and dimpling all of their skulls, until they looked like golf balls.

But apart from that, is everything OK?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Yeah, got a new bike, wife is good, house is paid for...yeah.

People who are happily married, no mortgage and working good enough (in this economy no less) to buy toys yet can still find enough in life to bitch about to have homicidal thoughts.:facepalm:

It really doesn't piss me off but your posts certainly remind me of the silly me-firster dummy who got caught cheating on his taxes but felt his life and $$ were sufficiently destroyed by the 'tax people' that he was moved to ram his airplane:)facepalm:) into one of their offices...

Why a me-firster? Because the dummy was so full of uh...himself that his silly little gripe was so important to HIM that he apparently couldn't rationalize what he had and who he'd be leaving behind in order to take out HIS frustrations on innocent people.

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
Stupid youth, who casually cross streets outside of crosswalks, thinking you won't run them down. Well... As long as I stop afterwards. I won't go to jail. But I didn't. But I did enjoy the look on their face as I gunned to towards them, unleashing the full roar from the edelbrock exhaust. They must've jumped 10 feet.

fuckin dickwad drivers like you.

Facetious

Moderated
People who feel the need to give advice without being asked. It's fucking annoying.

He's just a liberal doing what liberals do best... try to talk down to their adversaries.

I hope you don't mind unsolicited inputs. :D

Re: What pisses me off?

1) The depression that sets in at the conclusion of summer. :(

2) Not being able to sharpen a spiral carbide router flute.
... worse even, wasting an hour of my time trying to do so.:hammer::mad::cussing:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
People who are happily married, no mortgage and working good enough (in this economy no less) to buy toys yet can still find enough in life to bitch about to have homicidal thoughts.:facepalm:

It really doesn't piss me off but your posts certainly remind me of the silly me-firster dummy who got caught cheating on his taxes but felt his life and $$ were sufficiently destroyed by the 'tax people' that he was moved to ram his airplane:)facepalm:) into one of their offices...

Why a me-firster? Because the dummy was so full of uh...himself that his silly little gripe was so important to HIM that he apparently couldn't rationalize what he had and who he'd be leaving behind in order to take out HIS frustrations on innocent people.

Well, considering I do have a shit load of problems, that frankly are not yours, or anybody else on this boards business...I can't really say I care what you think, or if you are pissed. You fail to realize that, the fact that I DO NOT act on my thoughts, is what makes me not only sane, but far less worried about me, then the other guy. If you knew what my problems were, you most certainly wouldn't call me that either...considering one of them involves an 85 year old loved one, slowly circling the Dementia arena. So, while I bite my tongue here....I think you know what I wanna call you.
I'm surprised, and disappointed in your response...I guess you really aren't any more logical, or thought out, then the next guy.......

fuckin dickwad drivers like you.

:drama:

If people make an effort to acknowledge DRIVERS - who pay insurance, pay for the upkeep of their automobiles, etc. - then they wouldn't get guff from some of us. But if you are gonna lollygag your sorry ass around the street like YOU own them, you are going to get grief. A good old fashioned ass whoopin' would be most fitting, but many times they are in packs. Like I said, a sugary fountain soda all over their gear would most fittingly ruin their day and send a sufficient message. :D

I hate bicyclists that thing they have the rules of the road and rules of a pedistrian. I wish I had rules of Mad Max every time I see them.
I hate people on our downtown corners that are in greenpeace or Childrens International and they want to shake your hand and talk to you about donating.
I hate that last person who has to get on a crowded elevator.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
The asshole couple that bring their child to an R rated or PG13 movie at 11:30pm your kid should be in bed or living with a family that adheres to putting their child to bed at a decent time of night. And no this wasn't a vampire family!

I hate bicyclists that thing they have the rules of the road and rules of a pedistrian. I wish I had rules of Mad Max every time I see them. .

:dito:

I live in one of the most "bike friendly" large cities in the country, so those a-holes are everywhere. I don't have a problem with them until they start blowing red lights, taking up my space and acting like I'm not there, and all that bullshit. Have some damn respect, you tree huggers. I know we car enthusiasts are polluting the earth and all but sheesh, come on. :rolleyes:

When friends make plans, then bail on you 10 minutes before they're supposed to arrive. :(

FYI...I would never cancel my plans with you.:D:lovecoupl

(It would REALLY piss me off if I had to though....:cussing:)

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Being married to Erika Christensen. Just so much sex... I don't know what to do with myself.

:D