• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

-Fucking cunt girlfriends that make every conversation like tip-toeing through a goddamn landmine field.

-Girls that run off and throw tantrums every time they don't like hearing something that they don't want to hear, even if you're right.

-Ignorant people that refuse to believe that anything other than what they think/believe is right.

-People that refuse to recognize their own faults

:mad::mad::brick::thefinger:thefinger:cussing:

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
-Fucking cunt girlfriends that make every conversation like tip-toeing through a goddamn landmine field.

-Girls that run off and throw tantrums every time they don't like hearing something that they don't want to hear, even if you're right.

-Ignorant people that refuse to believe that anything other than what they think/believe is right.

slap-woman.gif

When bands act like they're set is done before they've even played their best songs. We know you're going to come back for an encore, so just stay out and finish your set.

You just described half of those who visit IMDb.

Simple, some idiot in a car cutting me off and then I have to slow down and get back to more than enough speed to blows her doors off when I pass her. I love my "exotic" cars.

Man you just hate people in general, admit it.

What pisses me off is being pissed off...love a little more, hate a little less.

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
The endless hype machine that ESPN has become. Keep your no nothing anal-allis to yourself and give me the scores.

Man you just hate people in general, admit it.

What pisses me off is being pissed off...love a little more, hate a little less.

Fuck you!! ;)

When people press the elevator button after it's already been pressed. It could be lit up, indicating the elevator has been called and people press it anyway. Pressing it multiple times doesn't make the elevator come quicker, asshole. And if you're in such a hurry, take the stairs!! :mad:

chronically moronic and incompetent people who have no legitimate excuse for sucking at life...