• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What pisses you off?

Ass prices.

Have you checked the prices for a piece of ass these days??:eek:

Now you chaps see why I like FreeOnes...:thefinger

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
Fake jewelry that falls apart within hours of buying it. :mad:

Liars.

How expensive it is to live comfortably..

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
Ass prices.

Have you checked the prices for a piece of ass these days??:eek:

Now you chaps see why I like FreeOnes...:thefinger

It's caused by all the stupid fucks that pay WAY too much for a bad piece of ass.

It used to be that any reasonable-skilled con-artist can still get a good piece of ass for the cost of condom, a burger, fries and a coke. Then some dumb fuck comes along and throws in a movie for no fucking reason and now all the skanky cunts expect a you to take them on a "real date" - fuck that shit!

People that rep without a message with it ;)

I can't say the word situation without someone bring up that dickhead from Jersey Shore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry Sleeper

Closed Account
people who block the whole fucking aisle at grocery stores...i fucking hate shopping and you are making it take longer

This has been my pet hate for years.

When two people - ususally older women - block the aisles with their shopping trolleys while they have a nice cosy chat.

Get out of the way! We're trying to buy groceries here! Go and bond someplace else!

Jesus . . . .

douchebags who take everything seriously, no matter what the topic.

if i feel like calling you my high school band teacher so that you understand what im trying to say to you, it doesnt mean that you are literally mr. stalker, that would be pretty unlikely for me to meet him on any kind of forum.