• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What movie heroines would you like to bang?

I don't wanna bang heroin...I want to main line it.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I've heard about Uncharted. I heard they were gonna cast Marky Mark as Drake. I'd cast Nathan Fillion, or the voice actor of Drake.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Only the first two on the list were technically heroines. Also I'm pretty sure Rhona Mitra didn't do anything in Hollow Man except get raped. You coulda just said Rhona Mitra from Doomsday or Underworld but whatever. >_>

Lucy Lawless in Xena (honestly, no mention of her?)
Sarah conner in T2
Kate Beckensale in Underworld
Pam Grier in Foxy Brown

Can't think of any more atm but Karen Allen from Indiana Jones was pretty hot, even in that recent one which shall remain unnamed.

Lucy Lawless in Xena (honestly, no mention of her?)
I had thought of her then realised Xena was a TV series and not a movie, otherwise the likes of Buffy, Sydney Bristow, Nikita and Max Guevara would all be top contenders

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I realized that too but I figured there could have been a straight to video Xena movie, so I put her name anyway.

Also forgot to mention Zhang Ziyi as *insert martial artist role here*

Halle Berry as Storm in X-Men
Olivia Wilde as Quorra in Tron: Legacy
Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft in Tomb Raider
Monica Bellucci as Persephone in the Matrix 2
Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow in Ironman 2
Jessica Biel as Whistler's daughter in Blade 3

To name a few.

Was she really a hero/'heroine'? She bamboozled the guys, twice, stealing their vehicle, guns, ammo, etc. by gunpoint, and then ended up needing them to come rescue her and her sister.
I'd still do Emma Stone though. A lot.

That shit wouldn't have happened the first time if I was there. Even if that gumby looking fucker with the perm gave her his rifle. I'd have mine trained on her ready to fire the first nano-second that she gave the intention that she wasn't going to be doing what she said. But I guess this is the way with idiots they don't think like that and so they get robbed twice by the same cunts.

That shit wouldn't have happened the first time if I was there. Even if that gumby looking fucker with the perm gave her his rifle. I'd have mine trained on her ready to fire the first nano-second that she gave the intention that she wasn't going to be doing what she said. But I guess this is the way with idiots they don't think like that and so they get robbed twice by the same cunts.

I guess Woody was busy thinkin' 'bout Twinkies...and the delicate-voiced perm boy was thinkin' 'bout his curly locks...

I guess Woody was busy thinkin' 'bout Twinkies...and the delicate-voiced perm boy was thinkin' 'bout his curly locks...

Woody I can excuse lol But Gumby is a whole other league. He was the one that more or less got them robbed the first time. And Woody had the right attitude afterwards as he was pissed off. But wrecking that vehicle with the pole while shouting like mad wasn't a good idea. It could have brought more of those Metallica fans (zombies) out to attack them.