• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what motto do you live your life by?

Don't play with your food, unless it wants to play with you ...

Inhale ... Exhale ... Inhale ... Exhale ...

:facepalm:

If by you saying that it's over a year old with no tags you're implying the thread would be difficult to find...wouldn't the point of me posting it be to resolve that in this thread?

Point being there is a thread about the subject already.

but then people'd be bitter he resurrected a dead thread...he had no way to win did he? :D

Well, the OP is interested in seeing other mottos as that is part of why he's(?) asking what motto do you live by. Makes sense to link an existing thread about the same subject so the OP can have more of what he's looking for without the same people who posted in the other having to repeat themselves.

I think the idea is to not create multiple threads about the same topic. :wave2: I've been guilty of it long ago because I didn't appreciate why FOs admins would want to discourage a billion threads about the same subjects. I understand it now.

However, I think the dead threads people don't like being resurrected are the ones from 7 years ago about an obsolete issue. Then 6 or 7 people respond to it like it's a current issue before someone finally tells them it's 7 years old.

ForumModeregulator

Believer In GregCentauro
Well, the OP is interested in seeing other mottos as that is part of why he's(?) asking what motto do you live by. Makes sense to link an existing thread about the same subject so the OP can have more of what he's looking for without the same people who posted in the other having to repeat themselves.

I think the idea is to not create multiple threads about the same topic. :wave2: I've been guilty of it long ago because I didn't appreciate why FOs admins would want to discourage a billion threads about the same subjects. I understand it now.

However, I think the dead threads people don't like being resurrected are the ones from 7 years ago about an obsolete issue. Then 6 or 7 people respond to it like it's a current issue before someone finally tells them it's 7 years old.

i searched, i found nothing relevant...so i posted a topic with the intent that it was original. God knows that nothing can constantly be "new" and that many topics are covered on this forum. You are right, duplicate threads are annoying and unwanted... So sorry, but i still think your making an issue out of nothing. This topic has been mistakenly duplicated once, there are not billions, hundreds, or even a few other threads like this, so I really dont think the mods are gonna become a hot mess over this...if i were to go over all of the topics and threads started within the entirety of the forum, I am sure the majority of the topics would be considered "related" or "duplicate"...

i searched, i found nothing relevant...so i posted a topic with the intent that it was original. God knows that nothing can constantly be "new" and that many topics are covered on this forum. You are right, duplicate threads are annoying and unwanted... So sorry, but i still think your making an issue out of nothing. This topic has been mistakenly duplicated once, there are not billions, hundreds, or even a few other threads like this, so I really dont think the mods are gonna become a hot mess over this...

I wasn't making an issue of it period. I honestly don't care..my intent was to add to this thread with the link. Not bash you for failing to search and find it. I didn't even suggest this subject has been covered countless times...just a point about dup threads in general.

I couldn't careless personally if someone dupes a thread:dunno:...the bigger point of me posting it was to add more like comments to this thread since you were interested.

I never beseeched you to do a search like others do when they post a thread they believe has been duped.

My response was to those who asked what was the point of me posting the other thread. I thought it was obvious why I did it.