• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Model Type Do You Prefer?

What Type Of Model Do You Prefer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which body type do you prefer? Taller swimsuit model type or the body built for fucking type?

I like em taller, so I lean towards the Monica Sweetheart type of models.

DR. B

Closed Account
I Love women that are skinny with great pair of tits. Jessica Jaymes fits the bill for me, just perfect. I do like an occasional phat ass. So if I ever get married to a Jessica Jaymes type bodied girl, expect me to cheat on her with a big booty bitch :)

bahodeme

Closed Account
Which body type do you prefer? Taller swimsuit model type or the body built for fucking type?

I like em taller, so I lean towards the Monica Sweetheart type of models.

Jayden has Monica by 2 inches (5'8" to 5'6" respectively). Though I prefer the adult model type, there are others that I like that don't fit that type.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Just as long as the woman in question doesn't look like the Incredible Hulk's sister then it's all good. Muscles on women just isn't on. Women should be feminine all the way. Not something like Hulk Hogan mixed with The British Bulldog... but with tits that are hidden somewhere among the muscles on display.

Facetious

Moderated
The more slender 5'-6'' - 5'-9" tall c cup chicks.

The only problem with a 5' - 9'' chick is, I like 5'' heels on women... she'd be an inch taller than me... shorter guys look ridiculous with taller women. :1orglaugh

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
The type that keeps her mouth shut and brings sammich. Existence of such is as yet unproven however.

winterwarz

Closed Account
Good looking I'm not that picky but probably pickier than most if that makes sense.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Normally I'd say taller swimsuit type models, but after googling the models you listed as examples, I'm gonna go with adult models. The taller swimsuit models look kind of, "Hey, I'm hot! Come kiss me, but not too hard!" Whereas the adult models look more like, "You wanna fuck me, don't you? I'm down."

And I, myself, am categorized as an adult model. I'm 5'4"/5'5" (5 foot 4 inches and 3 quarters). Doesn't mean I'm biased though. I get more jealous of tall, lean, fit, gorgeous victoria's secret models than girls of my genre.

I get along more well with people that are carefree, aren't gonna give a shit about my potty mouth, and aren't too high maintenance. I like girls that like to have fun. Bad girl type fun. Stereo-typically, that's how I view the adult model girls.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6540776, member: 579739"]Oh, and I just want to add: Lanny Barbie is fucking hot! Her eyes are to die for! Yum.

Yup...one of my all time favorites....

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Whatever Bethanie Badertscher is classified as, that's what I want.

^^ (click to enlarge)