• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What?! Mitt Romney was a welfare baby!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
In this video, Lenore Romney (Mitt's mother) admits that the family was on welfare when they returned from exile in Mexico. So for a time, they would have been in the very same 47% of "ne'er-do-wells" that her son was criticizing with blanket generalizations in that donor video.

Here's why I believe Mitt Romney to be a total :baconsalt:: no where in the entire video did Mitt differentiate between people who get knocked down by a job loss or a health issue... or being a refugee ;), (and that's why they temporarily end up not paying taxes) and the people who actually are leaches and parasites - including the 105,000 Americans who make between $210K and $2.2 million, yet do not pay income taxes :eek:. By using Mitt's blanket indictment, his own parents would have been written off as people "who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that's an entitlement ... And they will vote for this president no matter what ... These are people who pay no income tax ... My job is not to worry about those people."

I actually admire Romney's father. I'm aware of him being an important and effective figure at American Motors and I understand that he was a good governor of Michigan. Unlike his son, George really was a self-made man who actually stood for something... and he wasn't a fake. And most importantly, I'm not aware that George was so keen to lump people into the same category if it seemed that weren't of his social or economic class. Cause in this case, by being prejudiced, Mitt has dishonored his own mother and father. I'm not a student of the Bible, but as I recall from my church days, Mitt, you've pretty much taken a dump on the Fifth Commandment, old boy. :nono:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
So Romney's mom and pop were "parasites"? Interesting, I wonder what Romney today would have told his dear parents.

"Get a job mom and dad!".

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Mitt got his (Ryan also go federal aid during his younger years) - in their minds, the rest can go fuck themselves.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I've been watching various conservative pundits try to spin this debacle six ways from Sunday all day long. But the one thing that they keep stalling on is the hypocrisy of it all. Mitt tripped over his dick by not realizing that, just as his own family was on welfare but went on to find success, some portion of the 47%'ers that he looks down on might also be able to do the exact same thing. If these people have it in their heads that every soldier with a missing leg or every guy that loses his job is permanently in whatever moocher/leech class that Romney has created for them (just because they aren't paying taxes currently), then why not take a shit on Mommy & Daddy Romney while he's at it?

But the hypocrisy doesn't end there and the hits just keep on coming. Today he released a totally juiced version of his 2011 tax return to deflect 47% of the heat off his (now blistered) ass. The problem is, he said just a few months ago that anyone who would pay more in taxes than they are legally required to isn't qualified to be President. Well, what did he do? He removed his charitable deductions so that he could bump his effective tax rate from roughly 9% to 14.1%. But don't worry... once the election is over, he can amend the 2011 returns and get that money back. Slick! :)

I'm almost feeling sorry for this guy now. I mean, it's one thing if it's just the Dems who are chewing on him. But now, Peggy Noonan came out again today and said that she was being nice the other day by calling his campaign incompetent... what she really meant was his campaign is a rolling calamity! Imagine a bad date with her: "Mitt, when I said you were bad in bed, what I really meant was, you have the smallest dick of any human male I've ever seen."

Then Ann was pleading for the conservative media and GOP candidates to stop criticizing and leave Mitt alone - so wifey has to beg Peggy to stop ball busting him. And to wrap the day up, those mean old bastards at AARP looked like they were ready to string up Paul Ryan from a tall tree. I thought Romney had the senior citizen vote? They're about the only people who are actually in his column by a wide margin. Why fuck with people who already seem like they'll vote for you??? What? Why? How? Dude! :facepalm:

I thought McCain and Palin were dumb & dumber. But this clown crew is taking the cake on how not to run a political campaign! Does he realize that each of his rich pals only gets 1 vote... not 50,000??? :dunno: