• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What kind of underwear do you wear?

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
IF I wear underwear (and I'd say I only wear it about 50% of the time or less) I wear Adidas ClimaCool ones. They are like tighty whiteys but have a little bit of "give" to them. I wear them when working out. Just the feel alone of wearing them makes me hard.

These are the exact kind I wear: http://www.sportsauthority.com/prod...fbn=Brand|Adidas&lmdn=Brand&parentPage=family

Those aren't tighty whities, those are boxer briefs. These are tighty whities: http://fuckyeahtightywhities.tumblr.com/

Tighty whities, aka briefs, are basically the male version of granny panties.

Those aren't tighty whities, those are boxer briefs. These are tighty whities: http://fuckyeahtightywhities.tumblr.com/

Tighty whities, aka briefs, are basically the male version of granny panties.

Maybe so but the fact you posted a link to this site and seeing the guys there - I find it hard to see many guys who looks like a bluehaired grandma

My guess is if we offered you the chance to be alone with as many guys as you liked on that site You Might pick them all and that just looking at their pix made you soaking wet

Maybe so but the fact you posted a link to this site and seeing the guys there - I find it hard to see many guys who looks like a bluehaired grandma

:facepalm:

Granny panties:

granny-panties.jpg

Doesn't matter who wears them, that's what they are, and the panties themselves are not sexy. Same with tighty whiteys. That is the point, which you so ably missed.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
:facepalm:

Granny panties:

granny-panties.jpg

Doesn't matter who wears them, that's what they are, and the panties themselves are not sexy. Same with tighty whiteys. That is the point, which you so ably missed.

Exactly this.

Yeah, the guys on that site are pretty hot, but it's the underwear that's the point, not the person wearing them. I wasn't trying to insult you, I was just trying to point out what tighty whities are, so don't get your panties in a bunch. Pun intended.

PS. I'm always soaking wet.

Boxers.

I would try boxer briefs if I had the body. I think boxer briefs only look good on the right body. If you have a big belly or wide ass I think tight boxer briefs look stupid. I understand why the girls like boxer briefs. But I could imagine they also rather like them on the right (nice shaped) body.

I understand. I'm slimmer and boxer briefs snug just right. Boxers can make it look as if I'm wearing basketball shorts, so I wear smaller boxers when I do.

Many years ago I told my (then) g/f to come over to my place and spend the weekend and bring her work clothes so that Monday she could go straight to work from my place instead of having to go back to her place and change and then go to work. She agreed to this and Friday Night she showed up and we spent the weekend together having some incredible sex as well as other stuff. Monday she was getting dressed and was putting on her business suit with knee high skirt. I told her how hot she looked and how I soooooo wanted to fuck her right then and there but couldn't because we both had to leave and we couldn't take the time for sex but I told her to come back after work and we would go at it and she agreed.

However I told her I wanted her to think of me and my cock and how I was gonna fuck her silly when she came back so I told her I wanted her to wear MY underwear. I said I wanted her to know my cock was up against her body the entire time she was at work. She got turned on by it and said she would do it. She said she would only do it, though, if I wore HER panties so all day at work her pussy would be rubbing up against my hard cock and I would think of her all day. I asked if she was serious and she said she was. I figured "WTF" and agreed to do it.

I was rock hard the entire day. I even went to the bathroom and text her a pic of me with my cock rock hard and extending above the top of her panties and she replied with a similarly sexy pic of her fully shaven pussy with my underwear pushed aside. She got to my place first and when I got home she was fully nude except for my underwear she was wearing. I have never gotten naked as fast as I did then. I pulled down my underwear on her and undid her panties and started fucking and in less than 60 seconds I came as hard as I ever have in my life. We did it 2 more times that night.

Guys - I know it is kinky and not something you would/should do every day but switching panties/underwear with your girl is something that is so fucking hot it has to be tried. You will thank me later.

I'm missing a testicle so I can't wear anything with a tight in-seam so any kind of briefs are out. And for all the douche cannons about to make a comment, I'm a 10 year cancer survivor so go eat a deer penis.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm missing a testicle so I can't wear anything with a tight in-seam so any kind of briefs are out. And for all the douche cannons about to make a comment, I'm a 10 year cancer survivor so go eat a deer penis.

- - - Updated - - -

Rock On Wolverine.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 8208588, member: 346743"]You know, as long as your undies are skid mark free, you're probably all good!

:yesyes:

I'm in bed and am not wearing any underwear right now. Sometimes I just want to let it flow freely. Unfortunately I get really hard, really quickly so....Um, excuse me for about twenty minutes

Tighty whities. I tried boxers but I feel like I have a pair of shorts bunched up under my trousers. I can see why women would like the boxer brief. It's a sexy look just like frilly undergarments on a women. But let's be practical girls, those are not the only ones in your draw and it shouldn't be for us too. Briefs always keep my junk in one place when I'm not using it.

Yeah, I don't like my junk hanging loose all over either... we must belong to the cool men club for not going with the mainstream.

Thought they say that too tight panties are no good for sexual performance... would people pick sexy undies over their health?

I'm in bed and am not wearing any underwear right now. Sometimes I just want to let it flow freely. Unfortunately I get really hard, really quickly so....Um, excuse me for about twenty minutes

I can't recall the last time I wore anything to bed. I loooooooooooove sleeping naked - the feel of the sheet on my skin as well as the blanket is great. I love it in the Summer when I sleep with a sheet as my blanket and sleep with the window open for a nice breeze. In the morning sometimes the breeze hits my bare ass and it just makes me hard from that alone. I do sleep with a pair of shorts next to my bed....just in case