• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What kind of lotion or lube do you like to jerk off with?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Bacon grease. Straight from the skillet.

With these...

sexy-lips.jpg

LeyaFalcon

Official Checked Star Member
Lube is awful. Spit is best. I can't stand it when a guy uses lube to ge t his cock up before a scene so I usually just offer spit though some just don't care and will use that awful stuff anyways.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Superglue... pft.

2 component epoxy is way cooler, when it starts to heat up... oh yeah, and its got the added bonus that if you´re going fast enough it´ll stay heated and semifluent.

epoxy.gif

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
Aw you can't leave us hanging....

*sigh* ok....

well I used to be on a website called Gamecrush, where essentially guys pay per minute to get semi-naughty video feed of you while you're playing video games. A guy sent me a request to play billiards, so I accepted and he turned on his webcam- no biggie. Immediately he started asking for more ..."intimate" stuff, asking that I toy myself, which was against site policy since its a "pg-13" site. I told him if he won a game, I'd get naked. Well, he started stroking his dick the moment we started playing, using lotion. We played game after game, but he kept losing because his one hand was constantly on his dick, so I never got naked. I could tell he was getting frustrated but every two minutes or so, he'd add more lotion to his dick and keep pumping. Trouble was, all the previous lotion he had used was drying up and getting flaky, and mixed with the new lotion he was putting on it was making this kind of chunky paste. I kid you not, this game went on for a full hour of him coating his dick in lotion, and it kept getting chunkier and chunkier....by the end of it it looked like he was masturbating with cottage cheese. I had to move my face off the webcam so I could gag. Eventually I realized that he would never win a game, therefore never get to nut and I decided that even with him paying per minute, it wasn't worth the visual vomit I was staring at, so I ended the show. To date, one of the worst things I've ever witnessed during a cam2cam and I've seen ALOT of fucked up shit.