• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What kind of hot girls (ethnicity) do you get a lot of in your area?

If its White girls then I don't want to hear just white girls, specify if its blondes or brunettes.

My area = lots of bottle blondes. Fake blonde hair, lots of make up, and lots of attitude. Can't wait to move out.

georges

Staff member
Russian, Swedish, Finnish, Estonian, Ukranian, British, Czech, Canadian, German, American, Polish, Japanese (only the big boobed ones), Latinas (columbian, mexican, peruvian, uruguayan, brazilian), Italian, Danish, Sicilian, Australian, Irish, Norwegian, Korean (only the big boobed ones), Thai (only the big boobed ones)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Is white trash an ethnicity? It is here in Jersey.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Where I live, its full of red necks!!

For 2014, I'm attempting to be less offensive (I also own a large bridge in NY that spans the East River that I'll sell cheap), so I encourage you to use the proper term, Uncouth Trailer Dweller Who Sleeps With Her 1st Cousin For Money & Meth, from now on. :nono:

Some of them are kinda hot though (from a distance). :yesyes:

Is white trash an ethnicity? It is here in Jersey.

Uh, Bob! I believe the socially/politically correct term is guidettes. :nono:

Some of them are kinda hot though (from a distance). :yesyes:

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
New York is full of nearly every possible ethnicity you can think of. There's over 800 languages spoken in the city, so we've got a bit of everything. But in my area in particular, it's mostly people from the Dominican Republic. It's over 75% Dominican. They're not really all that hot though, unless you have a thing for frumpy, semi-large women. No offense to them or anything, just being honest. From the areas of NY I've been to so far, I think the folks down around the West Village have some of the prettiest girls. They dress pretty nicely, great hair, great style, but again, they're just about every possible ethnicity you can think of, so it's hard to pinpoint just one.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I like a lot of the Persian and Indian ladies that have moved here. Latin girls gave me my first confused boners in Catholic School so I'll always have a thing for them. I'd really like to meet a cute nurse from The Philippines.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Jewish chicks with a big, cute nose and a big smile.

OT....the fuck is wrong with you Bob, saying some shit like that?? :facepalm:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I want to know more about which places in the US have more hot brunettes compared to hot blondes

That's a tough call. Instead of looking for that, I'd simply go to a state/city that has a fairly wide, varied demographic, like New York, maybe Vegas, Chicago perhaps. LA I imagine is full of mostly blondes, but I've never been there so I can't really say. Never been to Vegas either, but seeing as it attracts a lot of tourists, it's a good bet that you might some hot brunettes there. Oh and uh, ahem, I'm brunette. From NY. :wave2:

I think it'd be nearly impossible to determine whether there's more blondes than brunettes without somehow digging into the state's DMV's files to look at how many IDs have blondes vs. brunettes. On a related note, hair color doesn't have much to do with ethnicity. You can have a blonde American, French, Swede, Russian, etc. and you can have a brunette American, Italian, Mexican, Asian, etc. It all varies. Ethnicity has more to do with your location, first language, home country, skin color (in some cases- Asian and Indian for example have darker skin). Things like hair color, eye color, weight, and height have very little to do with your nationality, in most cases, although there are of course stereotypes, like saying all Asians are tiny, and an obvious one that all blacks have black hair, which is actually, for the most part, pretty much true, unless they're half black, half white, or dyed their hair.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
He is a Judas and I am disappointed in him....:nono:

But Bob's said some good things about Bruce Springsteen. So kinda evens it out, huh? :dunno:

I want to know more about which places in the US have more hot brunettes compared to hot blondes

East L.A. and Koreatown. Blondes (just the hot ones) are required to start moving back toward Wilshire Blvd. by 6PM on week days... 9PM on weekends.

The Western suburbs of Chicago have tons of good looking brunettes; Hinsdale, Glen Ellyn, Oak Brook, Downers Grove, Naperville, etc.