• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Kind Of Coffee Maker Do You Have At Home?

For years I always bought pretty much the same basic Mr Coffee machine. It was OK but the bottom always ends up rusting out. This time I bought a better machine. I got a really nice Kitchen Made Coffee Maker that has this "Bold" setting that I really enjoy for a stronger cup of coffee. Coffee has never tasted so good at home.

51GSlsM91oL.jpg

bahodeme

Closed Account
I'm old school. I have an electric percolator. Before it I had a Black & Decker Grind 'n' Brew.

bahodeme

Closed Account
The Atomic looks a lot like my stand mixer. It looks like it makes 1 cup/mug. But I bet it's 1 STRONG cup.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
senseo.JPG

Though mine is silver and chrome. The only reason I have it (aside from the fact my inlaws actually hauled their own over when I had my drip machine) is I won it.

Yes! How did I miss this before? That looks just like the one I have.

I seem to recall you saying before that you weren't pleased about the coffee you made. That it was never very good. Uh... that might be your problem. Methinks you need a new machine. One that is more consistent. :yesyes:

Patrick_S

persona non grata
None, i don´t drink coffee.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I seem to recall you saying before that you weren't pleased about the coffee you made. That it was never very good. Uh... that might be your problem. Methinks you need a new machine. One that is more consistent. :yesyes:

No, I only have that one because it's my boyfriend's. Back in PA, I used a Keurig, or a regular, standard coffee brewer at work. I've used all sorts of machines and made all different types of coffee (iced, blended, different flavors, etc.) and none are as good as the stuff at Starbucks or the frappes at McDonalds.
The machine we have here is super strong, so I don't use it. Icky strong coffee.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
For years I always bought pretty much the same basic Mr Coffee machine. It was OK but the bottom always ends up rusting out.

I noticed that too, I was wondering if it was a product defect, or something I screwed up. I have a Mr. Coffee now, it's my third, but I had a Black & Decker once, and the warming plate also rusted. I imagine the next time, I'll go with a better brand, I wish I could afford a commercial model, but then, I'm trying to cut back a little. One thing I HAVE to have, is a timer...it has to be brewed when I walk down stairs in the morning, during the weekdays. Once and a while, on the weekends, I'll break out the old Corning Wear percolator, and brew a strong batch, of thick, black death coffee. I drink VERY strong coffee, and one thing I've found over the years is, never skimp on the coffee, and the water has to be boiling hot...that's why a percolator, electric, or stove top, makes a better cup of coffee, then a Mr. Coffee machine. But some of these fancy looking machines might get the water hot enough...I'm not familiar with them.