• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is your favorite sexual position?

I know there are endless variations of each, but if you had to pick one basic position, what would it be?

I prefer cowgirl/reverse missionary. Yes, I'm lazy. Technically, I like Monkey way. Or at least that's what me and the wife call it. She's on top, but on her feet... I like facing her the other way too, so I can watch that big ass shake... :thumbsup:

slowhand

Closed Account
My all time fave is doggy style. :thumbsup:

It's important to mix it up a bit with positions. Any position can get stale if overused, however, I rarely fail to enjoy an enthusiastic round of doggy-style, esp. if we're on a bed, facing a mirror where I can see her face and tits when I look up, and see her lovely back, hip curves, ass, and spread legs when I look down!

I also dig cowgirl. Reverse cowgirl provides a nice view, but has two problems. It can crumple even the nicest ass and create the false impression of cellulite that isn't really there or normally doesn't show PLUS I have a very upright erection (not a boast, from my perspective) so this can be uncomfortable for both of us, we can't really go too wild without it feeling like my dick's about to snap off.

I love my wife on her back with her legs wide open and in the air and me on my knees ploughing her while she licks her 34f tits. Oh yes ;).

Woman on top [Cowgirl - both reverse and facing me].

Doggy Style.

I have tried those a few times in the past. But somehow I seem to keep going back to the old school missionary position.

She lays on her left side...wraps her right leg around my waist. I hold her leg at the knee so she can relax. I'm on my knees. It's as deep as doggy but more relaxing yet more intense for the star of the show...the lady!!!

I know there are endless variations of each, but if you had to pick one basic position, what would it be?

I prefer cowgirl/reverse missionary. Yes, I'm lazy. Technically, I like Monkey way. Or at least that's what me and the wife call it. She's on top, but on her feet... I like facing her the other way too, so I can watch that big ass shake... :thumbsup:
I like getting it from behind... so much, that it's my avatar lol.

69 --> Girl on top. But I'm still improving my skills (hopefully.)

Missionary, reverse missionary, doggy, lapdance, cowgirl (front, reverse), when my wife lies on her back, and she puts her legs on my shoulders.

i find that even my favourite positions get boring after several times in a row of them

i find myself craving other positions after a while

but fav is doggy, missionary, and reverse missionay, and spoon is a good one for discretion (when there's other people inside the house)

My favorite position is "The Cuckolded Husband"

In general, 69.

But with my most recent ex, with a perfectly curved black body who knew exactly how to move...reverse cowgirl. You would not believe...

Missionary with my hand around her throat. Cuz I like to look a bitch in the eyes while I'm violently defiling her.;)

Favorite sexual position? I would say Left Out.